09

chapter 09:

hwiyoung, the senior in school who used to adore yeonjun. yeonjun never cared, but no one used to put a finger on yeonjun because of hwiyoung's fear.

"yeonjun, you've grown up"
"hwiyoung hyung! how are you?"
"I'm fine, i guess?"
"you guess?"

beomgyu saw the way hwiyoung looked at yeonjun, beomgyu didn't like it, it seemed weird. beomgyu walked up to them and said, "yeonjun, let's talk"
"can't you see I'm talking to someone?"

beomgyu stood there, with nothing else to answer. hwiyoung was shocked, yeonjun pulled hwiyoung outside the place.

beomgyu ran back to his room and sat down. "this is how yeonjun felt when i kept rejecting him for taehyun?", beomgyu thought and started sobbing about it.

beomgyu talked to himself, comforting himself about what was happening, blaming himself for numerous reasons and being curious about what changed yeonjun.

beomgyu's tears weren't stopping.

___________________________________________

   ❤ 💬 •••   soobunny_in the result of my photography ;)    liked by terry0502 and 18k others

   ❤ 💬 •••
   soobunny_in the result of my photography ;)
   liked by terry0502 and 18k others.
   views 4,567 comments.
   molangismine the result of two pretty
   faces*
             soobunny_in you're getting blocked     
             soon.
(I wanted to keep this post this way only:))
___________________________________________

yeonjun went to beomgyu's room to see him asleep on the ground. yeonjun smiled and picked the little one up, placing him on the bed.

yeonjun sat beside him on the bed and stared at his face, "it's hard, I know but don't worry, i'll leave you guys in peace".yeonjun smiled slightly, patting beomgyu's head.

yeonjun smiled and kiss his forehead, "i can't tell you what i am feeling, because i haven't figured it out yet, i owe you an apology, probably more than one, but do know beomgyu, i'll always be here for you"

yeonjun walked out of the room after covering beomgyu with a blanket.

beomgyu woke up in the evening when everyone were in different rooms, beomgyu started checking the rooms, beomgyu saw yeonjun talking with some people. beomgyu sighed and yeonjun wouldn't look at him.

hwiyoung passed by beomgyu and ran to yeonjun showing him something on his phone. yeonjun chuckled and nodded.
___________________________________________