17

Chapter 17:

"Stop! Enough!", Beomgyu yelled. Everyone looked at him. Beomgyu sighed, "There's no use of fighting, I don't know what to believe, I have never known, I can't process my thoughts and I can't process my feelings, I can never do that. I won't keep asking for your time, I don't need explanations and excuses, I trust you Taehyun, how can I not trust someone I've loved for so long?"
Taehyun smiled of relief while Yeonjun sighed.

Taehyun walked up to Beomgyu and held his face in his hands, "It's trust what builds a relationship, I am really grateful for you have given me your trust, I won't ever break it, I promise"

Beomgyu stepped back a bit and hung his head low, his hand slowly approached Yeonjun's sleeve, holding it low-key. Yeonjun noticed it and looked at Beomgyu, a little worried but he didn't say anything.

Taehyun leaned in to kiss Beomgyu, Beomgyu held Yeonjun's sleeve tightly Yeonjun wanted to push Taehyun away but it was too late, Taehyun kissed Beomgyu who was just zoned out, Beomgyu's eyes widened, and for once, he thought of taking an action, making a decision, Beomgyu pushed Taehyun away.

Yeonjun glared at Taehyun, no one could understand how he felt watching someone else kiss the boy who held his sleeve-ends. It was an horrendous feeling for him, he was sad at a point and finally relieved when Beomgyu pushed him away.

Beomgyu sighed and cleaned his lips, Taehyun yelled, "What the hell Beomgyu!? You just sweet talked to me and now you won't let me kiss you?"
"I-It's j-just.."
"What you- idiot! you're so dumb aren't you?"

"Mind your mouth, Taehyun", Yeonjun gritted his teeth.
"You mind your business! you keep clinging on him telling the world he is your best friend but look! you fell for him, didn't you? it's the fag-effect I'd say, leave him alone and let him live his life, stop acting like a hindrance between his relationships!"
Yeonjun held Taehyun's collar, Karina pushed both of them away.

Beomgyu's tears escaped his eyes, he tried his best to control them, but he couldn't. "I deserve it, right?"

"I deserve whatever is happening to me because I led people on, I played with them, and I made my best friend feel immense pain, and his stupid self still cares for me", Beomgyu continued to cry. Yeonjun sighed and held his shoulders, "No one deserves something like this, to be betrayed, to be manipulated and to be kissed forcefully"

to be kissed forcefully, yeonjun regretted his words. everyone has made mistakes and none of them was a saint.

before Beomgyu could speak something, Karina spoke up, "It's not working, Yeonjun, you're crazy! I tried way too much but you just keep looking at that boy like you're watching your dream come true? why are you like this? you don't know what you deserve, everyone is crazy over you and you-"
"and I never asked for your opinion, so shut the fuck up and take your best friend out of here", Yeonjun said, pointing at Taehyun.

Taehyun sighed, Karina glared at Beomgyu, "He isn't even that pretty!"
"He is", Taehyun mumbled. Yeonjun glared at Taehyun, "don't you dare".

"Why? is one kiss all it takes to fall in love with a fag?"
"It slipped out of my mouth, I'm sorry"
"Come on Taehyun leave your pretentious act", Karina yelled.
"Beomgyu, just know, i've always been genuine whenever you were around me, it might have started from a different and negative motive, but at present, whatever it is, it is real", Taehyun sincerely said.

Karina stomped on the ground, "What happened all of a sudden? Did you like his lips better than mine?"

Gradually the truth revealed itself, Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who had disappointment written on his face, his eyebrows depicted anger while he didn't seem surprised at all.

Taehyun pushed Karina away, "You're such a traitor!"
"Traitor? me? Beomgyu should know who's the traitor"
"Shut up! At least I genuinely care about him unlike you-"

"Genuinely care? Mind to reflect on your words as you look at your actions, Taehyun?", Yeonjun questioned, keeping him calm.

"He! He annoys the shit out of me now. He has always been annoying in the high school sticking to my boy every second like a lice!"
Yeonjun scoffed in disbelief.

"You don't own him. You don't-", Yeonjun was interrupted with a punch in his face.

Beomgyu gasped and came out of his thoughts. Taehyun picked up his stuff and walked out of his own room.

Yeonjun tried to follow him out but was stopped by a crying fatigue. Yeonjun's eyebrows calmed down, he sighed, holding his cheek in pain.

Karina also found a way to escape the place.

On the way home, Beomgyu sat there quietly, the only thing audible inside the car was Beomgyu's sobs and Yeonjun's breathing. Beomgyu kept glancing at Yeonjun's cheek which he had covered with his one hand and his other hand was on the steering wheel.

It was getting dark, Yeonjun got a call from Ryujin, he texted her about the situation. Soon enough, both of them reached Beomgyu's house. Yeonjun wanted to drop Beomgyu off and he planned to either go to his own house or sleep in the car and wait for the morning, but Beomgyu wasn't getting off.

Beomgyu was busy which his trail of tears running down his bread-like cheeks, the naturally red color had become even darker. Yeonjun couldn't help but have a faded deja vu from the day he first met the boy. Suddenly he could feel the aroma of those fragranced erasers he had stolen, a smile creeped on his face, causing the movement of his cheek and hence, resulting into pain.

Yeonjun got off the car and opened Beomgyu's door, he leaned in to unlock his belt, Beomgyu didn't move at all.

Yeonjun pulled away and slowly placed his hand on Beomgyu's head, petting his hair.

"Come on, let's go inside?", Yeonjun asked for Beomgyu's permission. Beomgyu finally looked up at the elder, Beomgyu muttered something inaudible and then placed his arms around Yeonjun's neck, signalling him to pick him up, Yeonjun took out a breath and picked Beomgyu up, closing the door by his knee, Yeonjun held the key in his mouth, Beomgyu took it away and locked the car.

Yeonjun walked to the main door with his manbaby in his hand who was very near to falling asleep.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄
[apologies for late update and the chapter is not proof-read]