12

chapter 12:

Yeonjun walked out of his room in the morning and Beomgyu was tying his shoelaces, he didn't really knew how to. Yeonjun bent down and tied it for him, Beomgyu smiled and played with yeonjun's hair.
"Hyung, I'm sorry for yesterday"
"I should be sorry"
"I led you on"
"it's alright till you're happy", Yeonjun said with a sad smile.

Beomgyu said, "I'm going somewhere today, I might come back at night!"
Yeonjun just nodded.

Beomgyu ran outside, giggling. Yeonjun sighed and sat on the ground, thinking so many things, all at once. He should actually stop hoping.

Yeonjun laid on the bed and thought about his life. What was the problem? He knew it wasn't his problem alone because you can't clap with one hand.

Yeonjun thought about it, would it have happened if he didn't ever realise his latent feelings? Things would have been okay for him if he would've suppressed them, right?

Yeonjun opened his gallery and scrolled through the memories both boys had made together. Yeonjun smiled, "These are so important to me, but I'll have to keep them aside for his happiness. He is genuinely happy with Taehyun, isn't he?"

"I'm so happy whenever we are together", beomgyu said, inaudibly, but it was audible enough to receive a genuine smile from taehyun.

"I didn't even know you had a crush on me"
"I thought it was obvious enough"
"How?"
"It was obvious enough by how I looked at you, kept chocolates for you on the valentines every year in your locker and cheer for you every time in the stands like  crazy"
"how could I not notice the cutest person crushing on me!?"
"very flattering!"
the both chuckled as they continued their dinner date. beomgyu was distracted by the thought of "I don't anymore".

Taehyun smiled and cleaned his lips, "you're not paying attention to the food at all"
"I'm sorry-"
"It's alright, is there something wrong?"
"Not really, don't worry"
"If not, then you shouldn't worry"

Beomgyu nodded with a little smile on his face.

Taehyun said, "Beomgyu actually I-", he was interrupted by Beomgyu's phone ringing.

"Oh! It's Ryujin!", Beomgyu said and answered the call. He cleared his throat and said, "I'll have to leave, let's meet tomorrow?"

Taehyun nodded, Beomgyu wore his jacket and rushed back home, breathing heavily, he rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Yeonjun, his expression depicted he had been laughing for a while but those wet eyelashes went unnoticed. Beomgyu took a breath and said, "Hyung, is Ryujin inside?"
"Yeah, she's in your room!"

Beomgyu nodded and walked inside, removing his shoes. Beomgyu glanced at the living room's sofa to see Hwiyoung and a girl. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was smiling widely, walking to the living room. Beomgyu went inside his room.

"What was so urgent?"
"Your feelings"
"What-"
"Are you sure you don't have any latent feelings like someone?"
Beomgyu sighed, "So you know?"
"Yes, Yeonjun is finally over it"
"Is he?"
"Well, looks like it"
"That's a good thing! isn't it"
"Is it? Nothing would be the same as it was"
"Why not?"
"Come on Beomgyu! since when have you been this dumb and dense?"
"What did I do?"
"Nothing, best of luck with your relationship with Taehyun!"
"Yeah, thanks?"

Ryujin believed in something, she could sense the future. Kai walked inside the room, "I heard Yeonjun hyung is going to the states after the year ends?!"