Chapter 1

I sit in my bedroom. Staring out at the glistening world. I reach my hand out to touch it. It hits the glass and I come to realize, I can't really touch the world. No matter how glistening it is.
I stand and stretch. Heading out of the room. Passing a mirror. I glance at myself. My hair long and swirling. An almost perfect honey color. My deep blue stormy eyes staring into themselfs. My face soft and delicate. Not chubby like a child's but strong. I sigh heading out the door.
I don't know where I'm going, only that I'm starting to feel sluggish. Like the cement of the driveway is yanking my feet with more gravity then usual. I reach my father's pickup, using it as support. I yawn and look around. My house to my left the woods to my right. I climb into the pickup and curl up. Its not soft but I'm sooo tired. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
I hear voices. I'm awake but unable to move. Almost like those temporary numbing shots they give you for stitches. You can't move and can't feel anything. I hear the first voice. Sounds young and whiny. "But you promised" whines the person. It's definitely male. Not a child but not a adult. The voice who's clostest and I'm guessing carrying me replys harshly. "Shut up Jeff I didn't promise you anything!" The person yells. This persons voice is deeper and what seems older. Then I hear a soft voice. It's smooth and young. "Jack. You did promise" the smooth voice replies cooley. The one who seems to be Jack huffs. Then I hear movment and the whiney voice is closer. "Yay!" He screams. Not so whiney anymore. The one who used to be carrying me scoffs "careful she's heavy" at that I want to yell."am not!" But I can't speak. It's just silence. Then I hear the sound of stepped on leaves while they walk. I hear the sound of the wind in the trees. Were in the forest. And why?