Chapter 12

I swiftly turn around so I'm looking at him. "Did you lock it?" I ask simply. He shakes his head "it's locked on the outside genius" he says softly. I frown, starting to hit the door... I can't be trapped in here. He watches curiosley and says "please don't hurt yourself." His voice calm and scared. I glance at my now bleeding palms, it will bruise later.

I end up sitting against the door for thirty more minutes. Silver Still staring. I sigh and the door opens. I fall back and against the person's legs. I look up, it's the same bou from earlier. His black hair covers his red eyes. "Cress?" He asks. I realize it's the person called 'red' "can you let me out?" I ask, looking up. Red sighs, moving his legs and I stand taking a step out. I bow kindly. "Thank you." I start to walk away, unaware of the sinister smile on reds face.

Somewhere close by
Ben is standing... Staring at my house. He sees a silhouette in my old room. She is looking out into the woods. He snaps and someone walks up... His face is almost covered by his wind swept, unkept hair... But bright goggles show through. A scarf covers his mouth and he says "now?" He asks. The question simple yet haunting.... Ben nods. The boy pulls out a hatchet, rushing in.