Chapter two

I feel my legs finally. I start kicking. From the thigh up u can't move. I keep kicking at anything untill I hit something.
It screechs "SHE JUST KICKED MY FACE!!." it's the whiny person. I keep kicking and I feel a firm grasp on my leg. "Dont kick his face" he sighs at me. It's the one with the silky voice. Then That means the older guy is carrying me. I feel my hips and I lunge off him standing and ready to kick anything.
I hear sighs. And a whine. The whine probably from the whiner. I feel the tips of my fingers and my hands. "HELP SHES GOING TO BEAT US ALL UP!" the whiner screams. I hear a scoff. Judging by the way it sounded it's from the silky voice guy. I feel everything but my face and I get into my mortal kombat pose.
I finaly open my eyes and I'm horrified. I see who seems to be the whiner. A young man maybe 16 or 15. He has back hair that covers his eyes and goes down his neck. His hair is almost girlie and reminds me of a character from a tv show. Wrath, from Fullmetal alchemist. He looks up at me and his hair brushes away reaviling wide black circled eyes. almost like eye liner that was so much it burns your face. He has a scarlet smile on his face. I whisper "Jeff... The... Killer" I start shaking.
He points at the really tall guy. "Told you I was famous!" He whines. The tall one rolls his eyes... Or tries too. He dosent have any. Just a blue mask and brown hair that's poofed. His eye sockets are dark. He is super tall and looks about 17 or eighteen. "Eyeless... Jack" I mutter and I look for the third person. I look but can't find the person with the silky voice. I back up hitting a wall.
Jeff shrugs "she's looking for Ben..." He looks up at Jack who just sighs. I hear a door open and and a figure walks in. He's short compared to the two but taller than me. He keeps walking till he's so close that I fall over. Scooting against the wall. He grabs my chin and lifts it up as if to examine me. He sighs "she was prettier when she couldn't speak" he grumbles and turns around.
It was the one and only BEN drowned. Who was almost my screen saver for anything. His blonde hair covers his eyes. And he smiles devilishly. "Hm...." He sighs and turns back around. "You. Cress I'm sorry to say, are now our prisoner." He says in the silky young voice.
I look at him "um... It's your now our prisoner not are now our prisoner" I say blankley. Ben has a poker face and Jeff bursts out laughing. I shrug "sorry to blow your macho" I smile.
Jeff rushes up to me in a super hug, rubbing his cheek on mine "your so cute!" He gushes and Jack picks him up by his hood. Taking a step back. Jeff screechs and whines "lemmi down!." I sigh and realize that now I have a Pissed off BEN drowned after me.