Chapter 16

Silver stares at me. Astonished. I simply sigh and stand back up. Silver stands back up and looks at Ben... A little victory smile playing on his face. I sigh and turn... "Where is my sister?" I ask, not even looking at them, but down the hall. "She should be with Toby" silver sighs. I nod and am off, heading to find my sister.

At the momment in another room:

Liv, was having the worst day ever.. well maybe not 'worst' because she's pinned to the bed by a cute guy... But he seems like a pervert. She raises a eyebrow at him and whimpers "let me go please". He just shakes his head with a chuckle "nope..." And she sighs. Also in the room is slender, who seems annoyed. "Toby just get off of her" he rolls his eyes.

He frowns and rolls off, leaving her breathing heavily and glaring. Another person in the room frowns "aww look you Pissed her off" the voice snickers. She looks at the direction of the voice.

The voice, which is very low, seeming older such as slender. He has a soft purr to his tone... He sighs and slender looks at him "offender, it dosent seem you have any reason to be here" he growls. Offenfer laughs "what? Miss my two roses bloom?" He snickers... Liv shudders "R-Roses?" She asks. Offender smiles "you and your sister of course" he laughs. Slender sighs "goodness... Offender just leave, your worse than Toby's Brain..." Toby, taking this to offence frowns... Yeah. He's a pervert. We all know it.