Chapter 6

I stand there impatiently. I've always hated getting my hair done. Here I am getting my hair done by a killer...
I am in a poofy dress, the front with white lace and my shoulders and back blue silk. The silk is also my sleeves which has lace on the ends. The blue silk travels down my back into a hoopskirt and the lace is on the front of the hoopskirt. It's mostly the type of dress English people wore in the 1800s.
I sigh not existed. Once my hair is curled in ringlets and is topped with a blue silk ribbon slenderman sighs. He pats my head and says "you look better now." It seems that he isn't going to hurt me so I let out a breath. I hear a knock and slender stands in front of me. He whispers "not. A. Word." The door opens and I hear a whine "me and Ben can't find Cress" then I hear a scoff. It's from Ben. Slender sighs. "Alright alright. And Jeff stop wining" he snaps. Jeff stops whining fast.
He takes a step to the left revealing me. I glare. Ben gasps and Jeff faints. Falling into the floor with a crash. I put my hand on my forehead and sigh. "Ugh..." Ben starts yelling at slender. "What the hell do you think your doing. Dressing her up in medieval clothing and playing around!" He continues to whine and I sigh. I take off the bow and Chuck it across the floor. I frown and walk out of the door. Stepping on Jeff's hand with the white slippers. He sits up "OUCH" he whines and chases after me. I continue to run. Wondering where I'll go.