Chapter 14

They are a bunch of idiots... Mess with me? Alright. Mess with my sister? Hell no! I storm down the hallway. Behind me red follows. Ben is still on the floor withering in pain. I roll my eyes when I hear his whining.
I pass many rooms. Wondering were the hell she is. I sigh, now back were all the paintings were. I feel Someone behind me. I whip around to see Jeff, he has a twisted smile. I take a step back, red nowhere to be seen.
Jeff, about to attack me lunges foreward and I see something fly. A sword drives through his head, right in front of me. I get scared and blood platters all over my new dress. Jeff falls. Behind him, a figure is standing. A door wide open to the side.... A iron one. The sword is clearly made out of a group of glitches.... Basically energy made into a sword. Jeff stands... He looks horrific with a sword stabbing through his forehead. He turns to the silhouette. "That gave me a headache" he growls.
The sword sticking out of his head makes me want to vomit. You don't see that everyday. The light changes and I see the silhouettes face... Simply silver. His eyes are a dark red at Jeff and he is in a throwing stance, clearly had thrown the sword. His arms and legs glitching at every move. I shudder... He almost killed me.... But also saved me.