Chapter 15

Silver stands there, his hair covering his eyes but there is still a red glint. "Jeff, what the hell do you think your doing?" He asks with a growl. Jeff stands, a smile on his face, even if that has to be possible.

Jeff yanks the sword from his forehead, long drips of blood drip down and he just blinks "well..." He looks at the sword "This won't kill me" he drops it and when it hits the floor it turns to enargy... He smirks and then shrugs "alright then...." And he turns to me and walks past, turning down a hallway.

I shiver and fall down... My legs were trembling... I'm used to being a badass... But not today. Silver looms over me and I look up at him... He looks scary. He lets out a low growl and I stand... Shorter than him by alot... I look up at him and I have a tiny smile. My eyes big with happiness and gratitude... He breaks... Falling onto his knees and I look down at him. He looks very sad..

I go on my knees and I look at him.. I move his chin up and I look him in the eyes... his hair is swept across his face and his eyes glow at me red... He has a face of despair... I move my face to his.. and I kiss him. I may regret it or not, but he deserved it.

I didn't realize but at the time Ben had caught up and sees us. He falls back and goes to a tamaki corner.. (ohshc fans) and he grows mushrooms. Metaphorically of course. I don't see, my eyes closed.

Silver has his eyes wide... Not expecting this. He blinks a few times and then closes his eyes...

I pull away and look at him. He looks back. What is this feeling?