Chapter 7

I run down the empty hallways. Hearing the footsteps behind me. I squeak. Jeff lunges and is on top of me. Pinning me down. I struggle under his grip, his scarlet smile right above my face. "Caught you" he snickers. I growl slightly wiggling. He sighs and grabs me by the back of my dress."hmmm...." He looks at me while I'm hanged by my dress. He starts dragging me along with a gleeful smile.
A boy is peeking out of his room at this. He reaches a hand out and plucks me out of Jeff's grasp. Pulling me into the room and locking the door. Jeff looks around confused.
I sit against a bed. It's plain white. I look up at the person with wide eyes. He has one of those faces that makes you smile when it's smiling and cry when it's crying. He has longish black hair swept back and placed on his head a black and white baseball hat. He has a sad expression and is in a large silver hoodie. the sleeves torn and bloody along with his jeans. He has arms and legs but every few seconds they glitch. I look at him with wide eyes. He just sighs and sits next to me. "Jeff can be a little demanding.." He sighs and cringes "and whiney" he shudders. I smile softly with a sad expression "why are you so sad?" I ask. He looks at me and gives me a tiny smile. "Because I havnt had my chance with you"...