Chapter Three

I sigh akwardly. BEN looks at me with a glare. "You are very stupid" he looks at me and I almost think for a second he's actually talking to me. But he glances at Jeff. I sigh in relief. Jeff starts whining. I stand passing them. I head out of the room. I hear Ben scream "after her!" In a medieval manner. I sigh and keep walking and I bump into a person. "Hey watch were your going!" We yell at the same time. And we both take a step back. "Huh?" We both say. He has black hair that covers one eye and a pokemon hat. He has red glitchy eyes. His frown of disgust turns into a devil smile. I stake a step back "umm" then I feel and arm around me and I'm behind somones back.
The person smiles at me and I realize its BEN. I turn around and walk away. Ben whines "she didn't even let me save her!" The guy sighs "dude from what? My better looks?" He smirks. Ben growls "shut up red." Red smiles. And Ben heads after me, walking like a boss. Then tripping.

Meanwhile
I sigh and decide to explore. Looking around. I see a huge painting and see its of the pine woods. And there's a white dot of paint in the background. Looking like a silhouette. I go on my tippy toes to look at it better. I take a step back with a sigh. I turn to see another work of art. Almost like a portrait. "Is that..." Before I finish I hear a voice "yes... Of slenderman when he was human." The voice sighs. I barley recognize it. I whip around and there's Jeff. Who's voice is actually calm and normal. I look back up at the portrait. A young girl sits on his lap. "Hm..." I sigh. Wondering who she is.