Kelly

Hai guys!!! I would be very proud to announce that I got a....TABLET!! and you know what that means! more updates!! YAYYY!! So once again I pronounce that if ANYONE wants to make a character or suggest a truth or dare, go ahead! ITS AN OPEN BOOK! HAVE FUN! anyway, I hope you enjoy the story. Oh yeah, this one is dedicated to anonymous_writing123 for her character Kelly (as you all SHOULD know...)

Name: Kelly

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Powers: Water

Oh, and I decided to do my writing in third-person now! So...yeah!
***********************
Kelly
"Hi everyone! The name's Kelly. Daughter of.....Poseidon! And oh yeah, I'm Percy Jackson's twin sister!"
"WHAAAAA????? SINCE WHEN?????" Percy rambled.
"Since Daddy told me!" Her sea-green eyes shone and her hair bounced as she skipped into the room. "So what we playing?"
"Truth or Dare!" blurted Hazel.
"Sweet, can I play?"
"Sure! Are your free?" Leo asked. She giggled before she answered, "No, why?"
"Seriously? You like LEO?" Annabeth yelled.
"RUDE!"
"ANYWAY.... Kelly, truth or dare?" Xena said, exasperated.
"Mmmmm...truth?"
"Would you date Leo?"
"Oh, this is an easy one! Of course I would!"
"Really!" Leo sounded blustered.
"Yes!!"
Leo then leaned over and kissed her smack on the lips.
"Let's go back to my cabin, sugar lips?"
"*giggle* sure!"
She took Leos hand and they waled out of Cabin 3.
*********
THE END OF THAT CHAPPIE! HOPE YOU LOVED IT!! MORE ROMANCE AND SUSPENSE AND LAUGHS NEXT CHAPPIE! BY, MY LITTLE DEMIGODS!