Percy

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the the comments! This one is from lilmonkey13. She wrote a story called 'Truth or Dare (a PJO fanfic)' an i love it. Now lets start.

Everyone: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Me: oh quit your whining.

Percy: I am officially dead. X____X

Leo: DEAD WHALE!!!!
******
Percy
Annabeth both ruined and saved my life. I dont know whether to be mad or grateful. But i think id better ask someone now. "Hmmmm Jason truth or dare." I was surprised to here his answer though. "Truth." "ummm what was that noise i heard when i walked past the pegasi stables?" I said. His cheeks instantly went red. "That was um um..." he stuttered. "Well Jason?" Piper said. "T-that was m-me and Reyna." He said. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Piper screamed. Reyna wore a huge grin. "Its not what it looks like!" The son of Zeus said. "Well Grace what does it look like then?" Piper exclaimed. "Oooohhh burn!" Leo said. "NOT NOW LEO!!!!" Piper and Jason said simultaneously. "Geez take a joke." He mumbled under his breath. "She kissed ME first!" Jason was starting to get angry. You could tell cuz thunder boomed and lightning crackled. "It was nothing." Reyna said. The smile was wiped straight off her face. "Not now Reyn- wait what?" Piper said. "I kissed him. He didnt like it though." she said. "Ok. Fine. Im still not talking to you though." Piper said cooly. "Whatever." Jason mumbled. "Hey Travis! Truth or dare?" he said. "Dare!!!" he yelled. "I dare you to go and start a food fight at lunch." He said to the now flabbergasted Travis Stoll. "But I already have 3 months cleaning duty!!" he whined. "Too bad. You already chose Dare." He said with a smirk on his face. "3,2,1." HONKKKKKKKK!! the horn blew right on time. Now you see, Travis has terrible aim so when he aimed at me he actually hit Drew. "Oohh your gonna get it!!" Drew yelled. She aimed some tater tots at him but missed and hit Connor. Then someone yelled "FOOD FIGHT!!!" and it went all out food avalanche. "STOP!!!" Chiron yelled. "Who started this?" he said when the food stopped flying. Everyone pointed at Drew and Drew pointed right at Travis. "9 months cleaning duty." He said calmly. "Awwww." he said. When we all got back to cabin 3. "Well Travis it looks like its your turn." Hazel said. "Let me see" Travis said.
****
Thanks to everyone.

Nico: comment vote and fan!