Reyna

I hope you like this one!

Annabeth: pfft

Me: AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SMART ALEC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Annabeth: i hate you.

Me: DIE!! DIE OF HORRIBLE DARES AND TRUTHS! JUST YOU WAIT WISE GIRL. JUST YOU WAIT.

***

Reyna

I came just cuz i was bored. I was talking to Leo, i dont know why, when frank asked me "Reyna, truth or dare?" "Dare." i answered. I wasnt afraid. "I dare you to Slap Dionysus." "Crap." I said. I walked over to the big house, travis with his camera hiding in the bushes. "Dionysus!" i yelled. "Yes?" he said. He was grumpy as always. Maybe even a little more. "Come here." I said. "Why?" He answered. "Just come here." He walked up to me, and he gave me a look that burnt straight through my skin. I gave him a big, hard slap and walked away. "7 months cleanin duty!" He yelled after me. "Whatever." i said back. When i got back to cabin 3, everyone was laughing. I stared at them blankly, and walked away. "Nico, truth or dare?" i said. "Dare." He said. I knew it. "I dare you to eat a dirty worm and an even dirtier worm." I said. I really dont know why. "Ok..." he said back. I got them for him and he gulped them down fast. "Ewe" i thought.

****

The thing with the dirty worms, it came straight out of my life. We were playing would you rather and thats what i asked her. girl_on_fire_katniss. My bestie. It was funny.

Piper: vote

Hazel: comment

Thalia: fan