Xena...

Hai guys, sorry for like NO UPDATES IN 3 MONTHS but im updating now, so get used to it... I also wanna thank X_Wonder_Woman_X for giving me this character!

Name: Xena

Godly Parent: Chaos

Powers: Nature

Idk why, because Demeter is the goddess of nature, but WHATEVS SHES A REBEL SO ON WITH THU STORY...

***************************************************************************

Xena

I just got here like, five minutes ago and I'm already regretting it.

The minute i stepped inside that force field, a, like, 18-year-old boy came bounding up to me and breathlessly asked me if i wanted to play truth or dare.

I made the horrible mistake of saying yes.

Anyway, I was just chilling in my awkward little corner of the room when this 15-year-old girl with curly brown hair looked at me and said, "YOU! What's your name?"

"X-xena. What's y-your's?"

"Hazel. And now, Truth or Dare?"

"D-d-dare?"

"Oooooh, rookie mistake!" a boy with curly red hair yelled.

"Shut up! Um, I dare you to go up to Mr. D and - what's your powers?" Hazel rambled.

"Nature."

"Perfect! I dare you to go to the Dionysus cabin and grow a tree on the roof."

"Okay then...?"

I stepped outside of Cabin Three and strode towards the Dionysus cabin. She rose her arms, thought about what she wanted to happen, and right there, smack dab in the middle of Dionysus' roof, there grew a tall Redwood tree.

The others laughed, but it was not funny to me. I was going to be in SOOOO much trouble...

"Who did this?!" boomed a loud, evilish voice.

Then all of the teenagers were pointing at me and snickering.

However, it was not funny.

"Xena, come to my office straight away. You have kitchen duty for a week and a half."

I snuck one last glare at the devil children, and got caught.

"That adds another week onto your kitchen duty. Would you like me to add more?"

"No sir."

"Good."

And then she left. That day I vowed to someday get those guys back, and that day would come soon...

********************

I hope you guys liked it, my little Demigods! Once again i would like to thank X_Wonder_Woman_X, AND REMEMBER...

LIKE,

COMMENT,

VOTE!

BAI!