Annabeth

Hey everyone!! I now have 126 reads!! Thanks to everyone who likes my book!! Let me know if i should start another one. Keep giving me new ideas too!
This ones from corey_obgartel.

Annabeth: like itll be any good.

Me: OK ANNABETH. SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE!!!!!

Annabeth: *turns on royals by lorde and starts sharpening knife*

Me: oooh Percy hold me back im going at her!

Percy: oh no you dont!!

Everyone: stop!!

Me: ergh fine.
*****
Annabeth:
I bet you Percy thinks ill be all nice to him now that im his girlfriend. Yeah right. "Percy, truth or dare?" i said to my boyfriend. I batted my eyelashes all sweet and innocent like. He mustve fell for my nice act and said. "Dare." "I dare you to throw all your trash in the pacific ocean. Nico will shadow travel you there. And im coming along." I said. I snickered as percy stood there with a horrified look on his face. It would hurt Poseidon, just as acting stupid did Athena. We were there in an instant and percy, nico and i all have full hands. Man percy has a lot of trash. One by one, percy threw them into the North Pacific ocean. "Poseidon is going to kill me." Percy mumbled. As if on cue, thunder rumbled and instantly they found themselves at Mount Olympus. "Perceus Jackson, get over here right now!" a huge voice boomed. He hung his head low and walked over to Poseidon. I now started to feel a little bad and walked over myself. "Percy, why have you done this to me? i am your Father! GOD OF THE OCEAN! LISTEN TO ME NOW!! I EXPECT YOU TO CLEAN THAT MESS UP RIGHT NOW!!" his strong voice boomed. "Yes sir." Percys voice shook as he spoke. The sound of his voice sounded pale. I hope you know what i mean by his voice sounding pale. I mustered all the courage inside of me and walked up to the great god and said "It was a dare." It sounded weaker then i meant it to, so i said it again "It was a DARE." I said louder this time. "You guys are playing truth or dare?" poseidon said. "Yeah." Nico FINALLY spoke up. "Well ok. Ill clean up the mess then." Poseidon said. Percy grinned a big stupid grin and we shadow traveled back to camp. When we got to cabin three again, everyone was laughing. "Yeah yeah. Hilarious." I said. "Now thats get on with this."
****
Tell me what you thought!

Connor and Travis: VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!! :)