Chapter I

I landed on South Korea, the place I wished not to return. But circumstances led me here once again. I took my luggage and when I was about to go, I saw my parents waiting for me along with my cutie pie, Tae hee. I named her Tae hee, because she brought great joy into my life and also in the reminiscence of him. Last time, when my parents visited me and Tae hee in Canada, they insisted on taking her with them and I also allowed and that's how she is here with them now. I had already told them not to come and I could visit them on my own but they never listen. But no problem, I am happy to see them. And Tae hee wow how she looks adorable while smiling, the same boxy smile. I picked her up and she was so happy to see me after a month. She said that she missed me so much. "I also missed you, baby" I pecked her forehead. My parents warmly welcomed me. We went to my new apartment, which is near to my branch. By the way, I forgot to mention who I am. I am Y/n, the CEO of V, clothing brand. I freshened up and dozed off as I was tired of jet lag. I was planning to visit my office on evening. My mother told me to take some rest but I said I couldn't because my schedule was busy. I need to meet my colleagues who came before me from Canada and want to check the preparations for our meeting, which will be on day after tomorrow. And tomorrow I need to visit Daegu because I don't know when will I visit my house hereafter. Tae hee was playing with her grandpa. She is so comfortable with my parents to the extent that she would not think about me when she is with them. I bid them good bye and went to the parking lot. I took my father's car because my car will be delivered only tomorrow. On my way, I saw our special café, beautiful memories flashed on my mind. We used to meet here secretly sometimes because by that time, he was an idol trainee. This place also holds the worst and most painful memory of my life. Here only, he, my love, Kim Tae Hyung broke up with me.

Author's POV

FLASHBACK

Y/n's mind - Today I am going to make him the happiest man in this world. I know he will be very happy to hear the news. He also told me that he need to convey something. Let's wait for your papa baby.

She caressed her stomach.

Tae enters the café but he looks sad and worried. Y/n wonders what happened to him.

Y/n: Hi Tae, I missed you so much.

Y/n hugs Tae. But he doesn't hug back.

Y/n: What happened, Tae? You look sad.

Tae doesn't reply.

Y/n: I am asking you what has happened?

Tae: Let's break up, Y/n.

Y/n is shocked to hear it.

Y/n: What are you saying?

Tae: I said let's break up, Y/n.

Y/n: But why? What's the reason? I mean we both are happy and we didn't have any misunderstandings or conflicts. Then, why?

Y/n starts crying.

Tae: Listen, y/n. Don't cry. You know I am an idol trainee, right?

Y/n: But you used to say it's not a problem and we can date in secret.

Tae: But now it's the problem. My company found out that I am dating but they don't know you.

Y/n: (sobs) But why we need to break up. We can be in a long distance relationship without the knowledge of the company.

Tae's mind - Y/n is not ready to leave me and I also don't want to leave her. But I am forced. I don't want to mention it to her. I think I need to break her heart, so that she will leave me. I am sorry, Y/n.

Tae: My company wants us to break up. They don't want me to be in unnecessary scandals. And you know the biggest reason.... You're not Korean. As I am the first born child of my family I can't marry a foreigner. Then, what's the use for us to date.

Tae's mind - Sorry, y/n. I didn't want to hurt you but to keep you away from me I need to do this.

Y/n: (still sobbing) But V, you said myself being a foreigner is not a problem as long as you love me.

Tae: (in angry tone, controlling his tears) Try to understand, y/n. I am going to be an idol. You can't be with me.

Y/n is shocked to see him getting angry at her.

Y/n: (confused face) Are you breaking up with me since you're going to be an idol.

Tae: (with blank face) Yes.

Y/n: (with no emotions) Fine. All the best. I hope not to meet you in the future. Bye.

Y/n's heart is broken into pieces. She can't believe the fact that the person who meant everything to her threw her away for his passion.

On the other hand, Tae's heart ached like it is stabbed. He succeeded in his plan but he can't be happy. Because he and his heart knew that Y/n is his everything. A part of him is leaving him. Y/n's words are echoing in his ears.

When Y/n is ready to leave, Tae suddenly spoke.

Tae: Y/n, you said you need to tell something important.

Y/n: It's not important to you anymore.

With that, she left with eyes filled with tears. Her happiest day in her life changed into the most painful day.

Tae cried in her absence.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

A tear drop mixed with happiness and sadness left her eyes.

Y/n's POV

Oh, God! Why the traffic is too much today. There is not a single movement of vehicles. My car has not still moved from the café. Why God has to do this to me? My eyes wandered the café through its glass walls. Someone is there in our favorite spot. Wait.....

Is it V?