Chapter V

She said "Tae Hee".

I was lost in my thoughts. Someone called her. She waved me bye and went. I could not see with whom she went.

Why suddenly I got a different feeling hearing that name? Wait...That name It was the name myself and Y/n discussed......to keep if we gave birth to a daughter after marriage.....

Why am I thinking like this? It's not like we have a daughter now. Many children will have this name. Those days were beautiful when we used to speak about our future which became a disappearing cloud.

FLASHBACK

We were cuddling on the couch watching "Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II". I didn't understand but some I could understand by their gestures. She loves this movie series. So I was happy to watch it with her and it was too romantic but not more than us.

Y/n: How many children you want to have, Tae?

Tae: Five

I said kissing her hair. She suddenly turned around and faced me. I thought she was going to kiss me.

Y/n: Are you serious? (confused look)

Tae: Why? Don't you want to have babies with me? (raising his eyebrows with curiosity)

Y/n: It's not like that. But...

Tae: But...

Y/n: Tae....

Tae: What's it Y/n? Why you look sad suddenly?

Y/n: Not sad. But just worried.

Tae: About what?

Y/n: Tae.. You said you want five children. But.. you know....the pregnancy stage.....child birth.....those things... I am afraid...Some say those are painful (diverted her gaze from him)

Tae: Y/n, look at me. Look at my eyes. (kissing her forehead) You are enough for me. If you don't want babies, then I also don't want, okay?

Y/n: Tae, I also want our babies especially a boy baby like you. It's just that I am afraid.

Tae: Don't be afraid Y/n. I will stay by your side always and particularly during your pregnancy I will not leave you alone. But one thing is that I can't take the pain from you. If I can, I would. (pouting) But I will make you forget it.

Y/n: Love you, Tae (pecking his lips)

Tae: Love you, Y/n.

Y/n: Do you need a boy baby or a girl baby? (playing with his fingers)

Tae: I like both but I prefer a girl like you. (pinching her nose) And I have planned our baby's name also.

Y/n: (eagerly) What's it?

Tae: Tae hee...Kim Tae Hee.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Now my head is filled with the memories of Y/n. So only everything around me looks like it is connected with Y/n. I need to go home and call Jimin.

At Y/n's Office

Y/n's POV

"You didn't take my pain away but you made it more severe for me to bear" I was thinking about Tae looking at his photos on my laptop when suddenly Luna budged into my cabin. I don't want her to find I am staring at his pictures, so I closed the laptop immediately. Her expressions tell she was suspicious of me.