Chapter VII

His lips brushed mine.

Suddenly, the sound of the door opening is heard. Holy shit! I cursed in my mind. Within a fraction of second, I pushed myself up from Tae. The door opened revealing Jimin. Tae is on the couch and my cheeks are flushed. Seeing us Jimin is having a mischievous smile on his lips.

Jimin: Did I interrupt something?

Tae: Yes. Ruined the moment.

Y/n: Nothing. We were just having a conversation.

Tae: Yeah. A very important conversation.

My lifesaver rang again. I saw the caller id. It was Namjoon again.

Y/n: Excuse me, Jimin. I need to take this call.

With that I came out of my cabin. Finally, I can breathe.

OTP

Y/n: Hi, Namjoon.

Namjoon: Hello, Y/n. Are you busy?

Y/n: No, my mobile was on silent mode. So, I didn't notice. Sorry.

Namjoon: Its okay. I just called to ask if you're free, could we catch up?

Y/n: Yeah, sure. How about a coffee?

Namjoon: Sounds good.

Y/n: But I don't know many places here. Would you select the place?

Namjoon: Of course. I will take you to the best café in Seoul. I will come within 10 minutes to pick you up.

Y/n: So kind of you. Bye.

Namjoon: Bye.

I could hear Tae and Jimin bickering over something. But when I entered, they became silent.

Y/n: Jimin, I hope youve seen our new collections. I think so you could have got some ideas about our collaboration. We could discuss it in the next conversation.

I said in a single tone.

Jimin: Are you in a hurry, Ms. Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, I need to meet a friend of mine.

Tae: Ms. Y/n, I thought you're professional but you're leaving us in the middle of a conversation.

Did he want me to be with him a whole day?

Y/n: I think we've conversed enough for today, Mr. Kim. And I think so it will be nice to have the conversation along with other members the next time. So, we could get more ideas.

I said with sarcasm visible in my tone. Then, I turned to Jimin.

Y/n: It's nice meeting you today.

And I shook hands with him along with a smile which he gladly returned. Then I turned to Tae.

Y/n: You too, Mr Kim.

When I gave my hands for handshake, he accepted my hand and what he did next made me froze on the spot. He pulled me towards him by my hand which resulted in a side hug and he whispered in my ear.

Tae: See you soon, Y/naah.

Again he made me blushing. Jimin controlled a laugh seeing my state. Idiot Tae, he is proving he has still his effect on me and he is also suppressing a laugh with a smile.

I left the cabin without saying anything and entered the elevator. I got message from Namjoon informing that he is waiting in the parking lot. He is very punctual I thought to myself.

When I came out of the elevator I noticed Namjoon waiting outside his car. When I walked towards him, he welcomed me with a smile. I heard opening sound of another one elevator and Jimin and Taehyung came out of it. Why they're fast? I thought. Is it an awkward situation or do I think it as awkward? On seeing Namjoon's face, I think he did not expect them here. Taehyung did not look surprised. Did he guess with that call?