Chapter VIII

Should I follow her?

When I was about to get up, Jimin stopped me. I shrugged his hands but before I could go, Namjoon spoke,

Namjoon: Where are you going, Taehyung?

Tae: Just that Y/n seemed worried we should help her right?

Namjoon: Its okay if she needed our help she would have asked.

But before I could say anything, Jimin signalled me to stop.

Tae: Ok..

Namjoon: Tae, You're awfully silent some minutes ago but now youre panicking.

Tae: No, I was just thinking about some random things.

Jimin: Let him be hyung. He is zoning out these days.

I think its not a good idea to follow her now. She should be ok...........

Y/ns POV

She fell down. Thats what I heard. From where, how and many questions are going on in my head. She is in my fathers office. I am in a hurry because I heard her wailing on the call. I need to confirm she is safe thats all I need.

I entered my dads office in a rush and all are giving me weird looks but I dont care. My priorities are different now.

I called my father and he came and received me. "What happened to her?" I asked in a panic state.

"Dont worry. Nothing serious. She fell from the couch while playing. I didn't think you will come too fast. She is my daughter, pa"

"And you're my daughter. You should not drive fast."

"If you come to know I am injured or in danger will you be at ease? No, right. Same goes for me, pa"

"I cant win against you."

My father opened his cabins door. I saw her playing in the tablet, sitting on the couch. A band aid is at the side of her forehead.

Tae hee I cooed.

"Ma"

"What happened baby? Does it hurt?"

She shook her head as no.

"Mom was worried about you."

"Sorry" She said in her cute tone.

"What did you do?"

She was silent.

"Dad, what did she do?"

"She was just playing?" He said without meeting my eyes and looking at Tae hee.

"Dad, tell me the truth. How she got injured in the forehead?"

My father sighed and replied "She tried to jump from the couch to the table."

I fixed my gaze on Tae hee. She is looking down in guilt waiting for my lecture.

"How many times I have told you not to try these tricks? Youre too small to do these. You can do them when you grow up baby or in the play area so you dont get hurt. You're always making mom worry about you."

"Sorry ma"

"Last time while you try to do this in house, you did not bleed but you got hurt. But youre doing it again after I warned you. You are not being a good girl"

Thats it. She did not like to be told that she is not a good girl.

She started to cry. My father consoled her and turned to me.