nineteen.

NINETEEN

"SHIT! IS it locked?" Soo-Jin questioned and Cheong-San nodded, before moving over to the key pad and typed in random numbers to see if they'd open the door, but they never.

"Is anyone there?!" Joon-Yeong yelled as he banged on the door. "Anyone? Is anyone there? Anyone? Open the door!"

"Of course not! Get back!" Dae-Su huffed, pulling Joon-Yeong away from the door and him and Wu-Jin began throwing their bodies into the door to try and get it open.

Soo-Jin was stood beside Nam-Ra who began to breath heavily. Suddenly, she placed her hand on Soo-Jin's arm and she wiped her head away from the boys and looked at her friend.

"Hear that?" Nam-Ra asked and Soo-Jin looked confused as she shook her head. "What is it?" She questioned. The sound of growling and snarling soon became easy to hear and Soo-Jin's eyes slightly widened. "They're here."

Cheong-San and Su-Hyeok were stood at the top of the stairs with a tripod and a piece of wood in their hands, waiting for the zombies to attack.

Soon enough, the human eating creatures arrived and the two Lee boys began to attack as everyone but Nam-Ra, On-Jo and Soo-Jin tried to open the door.

Soo-Jin looked around her and her eyes fell on a large blue cover that was laying on the floor. "Throw this over!" She ordered as she began to pick it up, the others soon following after.

The group threw it over the banister and it landed on top of the zombies, halting their moves.

Soo-Jin felt as if the life of her had been sucked out. Her breath got caught in her throat and her eyes widened at the sight of Yoon Gwi-Nam walking up the stairs with a zombie in his hand. Nam-Ra caught sight of Soo-Jin and saw that she was in destress.

Gwi-Nam got himself up on the railing  and glared at Cheong-San, who hit him across the face with the tripod, making the half-bie smirk.

Cheong-San went to hit him again, but Gwi-Nam caught him and pulled him close by the t-shirt. "Give me your eye, huh?"

Abruptly, Nam-Ra wrapped her hand around Gwi-Nam's next and yanked him away from Cheong-San. "Why did you die?" Nam-Ra asked, her left eye had turned bloodshot and the veins around her eye become darker. The Choi girl soon pulled him close before throwing him back down to where the rest of the zombies were struggling to get out of the blue cover.

All of a sudden, the schools fire alarm went off, making the fire escape door open. "Guys!" On-Jo called out. "The doors unlocked!"

"Let's go!"

On-Jo opened the door and everyone ran out onto the roof, where a helicopter was leaving the premises.

"Over here!"

"Help!"

"Hey!"

"Come back!"

They all yelled, but to no avail, the helicopter continued to fly away into the distance. Soo-Jin stayed back at the door with Cheong-San as she was too angry and upset to be yelling at the moment in time.

Gwi-Nam was alive.

That's all she could think about and she hated that he was.

All of a sudden, there was a banging on the door. Cheong-San immediately got up from the floor and Soo-Jin stood up properly to look at it. The banging continued for a while, before it fell silent.

Cheong-San put his ear to the door and when he did, it continued, making him jump back.

"He's gone." Nam-Ra informed everyone. "What the actual fuck!" Dae-Su huffed. "Who's gone?" Su-Hyeok asked. "Gwi-Nam." She answered. "It's his smell. I hear his breathing."