Tension

Sunday wasn't the day they had planned, James took his anger and pain out playing quidditch, being the team captain, he would often make his team practice to, he wouldn't speak to anyone neither Lily nor Sirius, if he wasn't practicing quidditch he was alone in his room, he still couldn't believe his parents and auntie were actually dead. Annie however, tried to stay out of the castle as much as she could and would often go out alone to the wooden bridge or the black lake, being outside seemed to help her and James deal with their pain, however Allie was the opposite, she refused to leave the tower. She would sit numbingly by the fire with a book she would pretend to read or on the windowsill staring blankly out the window. Death had hit them all hard... Their last year was meant to be filled with adventure and not be gloomy or depressing. Sirius would try and communicate with James, but it was no use, he would just blank anyone who tried, Annie would just walk away from anyone who tried to speak to her, and Allie would only give them a one-word answer...

A few weeks after the death of the Potter's and LeaStella family James and the twins began healing, with just a week until the quidditch tournament excitement grew like a sunflower in summer throughout the whole school, "We're so close to the end of the year" Lily gasped!

"Ye, what are your plans?" Annie questioned

"I don't know" Lily said thoughtfully

"I think I might join the order of the Pheonix" Sirius mentioned joining the conversation

"Me too" James added moving over to join the group

"Well since I've got no other plans, why not? Lily, what about you? Allie? Remus? Peter?" Annie glanced around the group waiting for an answer from someone.

"Sure, will head boy and head girl still be together even after school" Peter laughed

"Peter, they were going to be together anyway, they're dating" Annie added

"I'll join, hopefully we'll stop them all" Annie said plainly. Each one shared a small smile before the awkward silence crept its way in, everything was quite, like silence but not really silent. The people around were still talking, the words they were forming couldn't register in the minds of the marauders. "Truth or dare?" Peter suggested nervously.

"Ye, got a bottle?" Annie asked

"Nope, but I got something better, fire whisky," Sirius said with a mischievous grin

"No!" Allie said sternly

"Buzz kill, I will" Annie replied

"And I" James added. They began spinning the deadly bottle and daring one another or asking the cowardly one the truth.

"I'm bored now" Annie muttered leaning her head on her hand

"Want to see something cool?" Sirius smirked

"Yes!" Annie's head shot up

"All of you, follow me!" Sirius got up quickly and rushed up the spiral stairs that led to the boy's room,

"Why are we in the boys' room? More specifically, why are we in your dorm room?" Allie questioned curiously

"Do you want to see something cool or not?" Sirius question sticking his hands on his hips with attitude,

"Yes" Allie sighed in defeat

"Then shut up and quit moaning" Sirius pushed the large oak door open allowing Remus, James, and Peter in first, the boys quickly went over to a plain cream wall with a single chest leaning against it. "And now you ladies" He held the door open, and Annie, Allie and Lily entered and wondered over to the boys

"What's so special?" Lily asked confused. Remus took out his wand and tapped the wall, black ink crept it's way across the cream wall, revealing different images and patterns. Words appeared in the form of questions, poetry, and silly quotes.

"Wow," Annie began scanning the wall.

"Do you want to sign the wall" James said, offering up his quill to Lily,

"What shall I write?"

"How about your name" Peter suggested

"That's boring" she sighed as everyone began to think of ideas and things to write.

"How about something we wish to do before we die?" Remus suggested

"I like that idea!" Sirius smiled "I'll go first". Sirius took out a pen and began to write something, 'Before I die I want to make peace with my brother' "James you go" James took the pen and began writing 'Before I die I want to have a whole bunch of kids with the best woman ever and then they'll all form a super Potter quidditch team' He smiled upon finishing his sentence "Remus" Sirius smiled passing him the quill, 'Before I die, I want to gain control' They each passed the pen around writing something on the wall. 'Before I die, I want to not feel afraid'. 'Before I die, I want to marry the man I love and start a family', 'Before I die, I want to help him gain control' 'Before I die, I want to see my sister live her life... happily'. Once the final member finished writing on the wall, they took a moment of silence to read each other's wishes.

"Are we all done?" Remus whispered; everyone gave a gentle nob.

"I'm not going to hide this, it's our room no one else will see it, you can write on it anytime you want to" "It's our memory!" Sirius said softly smiling at the wall.

The colours shone brightly casting a summer's glow, early in the morning, Lily scanned the room, noticing the early bird was still asleep, she was distracted by the cheers of excitement coming from the common room and curiosity got the best of her. She crept quietly, pulling the door carefully open. She sprinted down the stairs to see James overly excited. "Aw, is he excited to play quidditch?" Lily cooed in a baby voice

"Shut it Evans cause Prongs is excited too, it's his big match" Sirius defended

"Get a more on, I wish you luck" Lily laughed turning to James and gave him a kiss,

"You coming to watch the match?" He asked

"I don't know maybe" She teased

"You have to come you're my lucky charm" James smiled back

"Yuck! Will you get a room" Sirius 'puked'

"Shut it you, you've shagged enough girls and we haven't judged" Lily replied...

Everyone sat in their designated areas watching closely, the intense pressure growing, was he going to catch it? Pressure and suspense continued to build up, he was getting so close to catching it. Racing alongside the other house, both so close. He almost caught it if wasn't for the Gryffindor team hitting a Bludger in his direction causing him to come to a sudden halt. James took this opportunity to race past him, spotting the golden snitch, he raced and raced until he reached out and snatched the golden ball, raising it high in the air proving that he had won the final match! Showing Gryffindor's success and hard work. "AND THE GRYFFINDORS WIN!" Cheered the presenter into the small bronze microphone in front of him. The Gryffindor tower roared at their biggest achievement...

Later that evening James and the rest of the Gryffindors celebrated happily in the common room! "TOO JAMES!" Sirius cheered followed by the entire room, everyone partied on into the night, everyone singing, dancing, and drinking until they couldn't no more...