Until Dawn - For the Unforgiving (Part 3)

October 31st....

"Lily he's here, take Harry and go! Go I'll fight him off!" James yelled to his wife with fear in his voice. Lily was terrified as she ran up the stairs to get her son. James attempted to put up a fight as best as he could being wandless, he was determined to defend his wife and child against the dark lord but...

But it was no use, within moments of sighting the skull like face coming down their drive, the door was broken down and mere seconds later James was hit. The unforgivable curse. The snake like wizard screeched the words creating a green deadly light forever freezing James in his young self, never allowing him the opportunity to grow old with the woman he loves, or see his grandchildren play around him... James collapsed to the floor laying in the way as the Dark Lord walked pasted him as if he was nothing but a fly on the wall and crept his way up the stairs, like a snake sighting its prey before pouncing.

"Please, spare him, please" She pleaded, blocking his way towards the little bundle of joy.

"Step aside, let me kill the child and I will spare your life" HIs snake like voice hissed.

"No, spare him please! He's just a baby!" She pleaded with tears in her eyes

"Pitiful" The vile man showed no mercy and fired the same deadly curse at her as he did James. Screaming in agony, she dropped forever freezing her in her youth... He turned and faced the small helpless child and looked him in the eye, he pointed his wand at the crying child, only one and four months old, he mouthed the words for the final time, shooting the deadly light at Harry... Nothing. Nothing but a scar. Harry cried, the only source of life in the beaten-down house...

The news was delivered to everyone who worked in the Order.

"That Sirius Black! If I find him, I swear I'll kill him!" Yelled Moody, "I should've known he'd betray them! He's a Black after all!" He stormed off, rage and anger were heard throughout, "They were his best friends!"

"Poor James and Lily" Remus said sadly "What about their baby?"...

"Remus, he's innocent, I swear! He wasn't their secret keeper, Peter was!" Allie pleaded "Remus you have to believe me!"

"I do," Remus was still in shock,

"Allie, Remus come with me!" Annie yelled as she entered the room. She only just come back from her mission and already knew everything that was going on,

"Annie he's innocent!" Allision pleaded, trying to get someone to believe her. She knew Sirius was in a lot of trouble.

"Allison, I know," They rushed out of the building before anyone else, heading straight for where Lily and James lived, they followed the directions Annie got from the order. "Allison, are you going to be alright going in?" Annie asked slightly shaken,

"Anastasia, I need to get my godson, I need to know if he's alright! We also need to find Sirius and as soon as he finds out! That's the first place he is going to go and then he is going to go after Peter!" Allison said sternly fighting back the crystals in her eyes.

"Alright" Anastasia muttered slamming her breaks on outside the half standing house... "We're here" Annie whispered not daring to look. The sound of a door slamming indicated that she wasn't there, climbing over that half bricks, black marks appearing more frequently as she wandered closer. Pieces of the house missing from above, she knew he was alive, and she was thankful for that, pushing the half open door. She gasped, shocked... Scared... His lifeless body lay at the bottom of the stairs, Allie took everything in her power to not break down. She stepped over him and walked up the stairs, shaking horrifically, she walked past her best friend towards her godson, the person who was there for her when her parents died, who supported her when Remus broke up with her, the person who gave her the honor of being godmother, She picked up Harry and began to walk out, still using everything in her to keep it together...