†Blinded Love†

Misty ran around the supermarket looking at all sorts of things and being fascinated by each one "God Salem was so boring, why didn't we have any of this." you chuckled lightly as Misty placed a bunch of things into the shopping cart.

Once Misty had finished filling the cart you went to pay for it, and holy shit, that was to much money. But it was Misty so you bought every bit of it. Knowing Cordelia wouldn't be pleased "How are we going to put this all in the car?" Misty shrugged as you began to load Cordelia's car up with the items "Why did you need a single wooden chair again?" Misty rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat "To sit down?"

"What about a ta-" Misty shut the door and you sighed shutting the trunk of the car and getting into the seat next to her.

Once you arrived at Misty's Treehouse you put everything inside "Its cozy." Misty nodded and went over to her bed, the boy Misty was looking after laid in the bed "Kyle, wake up honey." The boy woke up and looked like a three year old who was about to throw a fit "I should get going now Misty, today was fun." The blond looked at you and smiled "Cya later alligator."

You chuckled and left the treehouse driving back to the coven, once you where back inside you sighed and kicked the door "God damn it Hank, why'd you have to be such an Idiot." you walked upstairs into your room and got undressed to have a shower, smelling like sweat and swamp weren't the most attractive things ever.

As you stood in the shower you pressed your arms against the wall, the thought of Hank cheating on someone like Cordelia made your blood boil in ways you'd never felt before, sure when someone in Salem criticized your flowers you where pissed. But this made you feel beyond pissed, there wasn't a word to describe it. You chose to describe it as the feeling of being so insanely angry that you looked oddly calm, a terrifying mom look was wiped onto your face.

Once you where out of the shower and dressed comfortably you looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked awful, the events of the day had drained your energy completely. No not only the nightmare held your confusion but also your blind rage at Cordelia's husband.

You stayed in your room for who knows how long, thinking. That's the awful thing about it, you and your thoughts alone together could cause chaos, unbelievable amounts of it. Your thoughts thankfully where inturpted by a knock at the door "Y/n." Cordelia.
"Y/n, I'd like to let you know that me and my mother are heading out," you opened your door and there she stood, the smiling, gorgeous, wonderful woman you tried so desperately not to fall in love with.

"Cordelia." The older woman hummed and your breathing became heavy "I saw Hank Today." She smiled slightly at your words "He was having sex. With another woman." That heart melting smile dropped, her brows furrowed and she looked down "Y/n, I didn't take you as the type to lie." Your heart stopped "I wish I was lying Cordelia." The woman shook her head and walked away like she chose not to believe you.

"Walking away won't change things Ms Foxx." you leaned against the door and Cordelia stopped in her tracks "No it won't but it will shut you and your lies up. Hank would never. He loves me, he loves me more than anyone could." You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I disagree, Someone loves you more than anyone ever could but it's not hank." Cordelia crossed her arms and bit her lip "Who could? He's my husband. Who could love me more than him? You?" You stopped breathing, you stopped thinking, you fell silent as you felt your heart shatter. "Have a good time with your mother. Ms Goode." you went into your room and slammed the door shut, you heard her walk away.

You'd never called her by her last name, sure Ms Foxx was an exception she'd allow, but Ms Goode, it reminded her too much of her mother. Leaving a bitter taste in her mouth whenever anyone would say it. You walked around your room in circles, your mind swarmed with questions. You looked in the mirror and saw it, yourself at your worst. Tears running down your face, hair messed up and lips ruined after eating away at them.