†The Confession†

Fiona was driving in the front of the car and you held Delia's hand in the back, she seemed awfully happy whilst holding your hand and what she said still rattled your brain.

"No secrets."

What had she ment? You didn't bother to ask her, you didn't want to pry into anything that wasn't your business. Cordelia was gripping onto your hand tightly as Fiona stopped the car "Come on, Y/n help Delia out." You opened the car door and held Cordelia out, "You won't give Y/n orders mother, She doesn't have to listen to you. Supreme or not." Fiona went to speak but you led Cordelia inside before an argument could happen.

Fiona followed behind as you led Cordelia into her room, her having a strong grip on your hand. Once you entered her room Hank ran in "Delia, baby you alright?" Hank went to hold Delia's other hand but she gasped and pulled away gripping onto your arm "Who is she!?" she knew. "Who is the redhead!" Hank shook his head in a confused manor "Anything else you wanna tell me now! Because I will see it sooner or later!" Cordelia's eyes weld up with tears.

"Get out." Fiona crossed her arms at Hank, "No way, this is my house too!" Cordelia looked at the door and it opened "Out." and with that he left. He wasn't going to allow himself to be fried to a chrisp at his wife's hands. Fiona attempted to help Cordelia but she sat down and out her hand up "Leave mother-" tears fell down Cordelia's cheeks as Fiona nodded slightly and left.

Cordelia let go of your arm "You can leave Y/n.." you hugged her. A simple hug. She held onto your arm once again and began to cry into your shoulder, "Im sorry Y/n...you probably have better things to do." you wiped the tears falling from her face and held her close "I'm going to go get my Pyjamas on and you can get changed into yours, and we can cuddle okay." Cordelia nodded and wiped her eyes.

You smiled and got up leaving her room and made your way to your closet, whilst you were grabbing your pyjamas you heard Cordelia's room door lock, and you shrugged it off as her wanting some privacy whilst getting changed, that's until after you had gotten dressed.

Cordelia screamed, and a man's laugh was followed.

You ran towards her bathroom door immediately and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge "Cordelia!" panic set deep inside you and you ran around to her entrance door and attempted to open it. Queenie, Nan and Zoe joined you. As crashes and bangs came from the other side of the door.

"Its the axe man." You looked at Zoe "What?" Queenie gave Zoe a look like no other "You let him out!" Zoe shook her head "No! I offered it him but I lied!" Another scream from Cordelia was heard "You better fix this Zoe Benson!" You yelled at the young witch and she ran downstairs with the other 2.

"Cordelia! Cordelia!" The handle of her room began to shake and then it stopped after a crash, you could hear her crying whilst a man's voice was talking you ran to the railing of the stairs "Girls Hurry!" after the girls final words the crashing stopped but Cordelia's screams remained. You ran to her room faster than you had ever done before and opened the door seeing her hiding under the vanity "Cordelia."

You ran over to her and she hugged you clinging onto you, she was only in a skirt and bra, "What happen?" tears ran down her face and she was shaking with fear, she couldn't answer. But once you looked around her room you saw the chaos of it all. The girls came in but you looked at them and quietly asked them to leave, and give Cordelia space.

Cordelia breathed heavily and quickly as tears kept streaming down her face, as she held onto you gripping your shirt. "Please don't leave me Y/n, please...please." you reassured her that you weren't going anywhere and waiting for her to calm down whilst you rubbed her back in circles.

Once she had calmed her breathing you helped her up and wiped the tears from her face "How about we rest in my room, okay?" she nodded and you held onto her hand and made your way over to her closet to take out some Pyjamas of her own, once you had them you led her into your room and turned around as she got changed. Once she told you she was decent you turned around.