Bet On Something & Lose

Olivia's POV

I was lucky enough to have a hairdresser to hook me up last minute with braids

I was lucky enough to have a hairdresser to hook me up last minute with braids. It's what I wanted for this surprise Vegas trip. It's like I'm getting all dolled up for a man who doesn't see me more than friends.. but it's okay I guess. He wants me in Vegas so badly which I don't understand why... and from what he said, Layla and the gang aren't nowhere to be found. Everyone is doing their own thing in Vegas while he's chilling at the suite. So we'll pretty be doing the same exact thing that we normally do in Beverly or Crenshaw. But I'm cool with that.

Spencer was laying in bed sleep when the curtains slowly opened which caused him to wake up from the sun beaming on him. "Liv?" She threw her hands up. "Let's have some fun, it's Vegas baby" she did a little shimmy which made him laugh as he nodded. "Shower, gets dressed, I'm going to call room service bring us some coffee and breakfast" she told him. "I didn't expect you to come" he sat back against the headboard. "This is a beautiful surprise" she gave him a half smile. "You wanted me here and I didn't want you to watch dumb movies alone without me. Plus what could go wrong, right?" They were smiling at each other. "Get ready, I'll be downstairs" she left to go downstairs.

Spencer's POV

This is the best surprise ever

This is the best surprise ever. I didn't expect Liv to land in Vegas and pop up at the suite so casualty. I'm glad she did cause now it's going to be an amazing trip. Not to mention I'm loving the braids. It brings out her beauty even more. Any guy would be lucky to have her but I suggest any guy to stay away unless they wanna broke jaw. After showering and getting dressed, I realized Liv left. She probably changed her mind about room service. Prices are quite high. In the meantime, I cleaned up the mess that J.J. left before Liv came back with coffee and breakfast.

"Thanks again for the coffee and bagel" she shrugged. "No problem. So are you ready to go buy Layla's gift" he cleared his throat. "Always" he lied. "You better. Whatever you get her, she'll love it. Especially during a time like this. Where you've been apart for so long and now in Vegas. It'll be much more special" he stood up and threw the bag away. "If you say so—" she cut him off. "Dude, have some confidence. Everything will work out perfectly. Believe me" he was getting tired of all the Layla questions and etc. There's a reason why he hasn't made any moves on her but no one gets the hint not even Olivia who's doing the most pushing. "Yeah, you might be right" he decided to just go along with it. "I'm still a little sketchy about Jordan and Simone" he sighed as she brought up the topic again. "What? They're obviously hiding something from us" he shrugged. "So? Maybe it's personal and we don't need to be involved in it" he told her. "What could possibly be personal in Vegas? It's not like we're back in Beverly" his eyebrows narrowed down as he began to think about how true that was. "Well they obviously don't want us to know. But like I said we should get going."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~