5. 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘

Hey guys! So sorry I didn't update.

Here is the update. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Avoid mistakes if any

16.02.2022

After taking permission from Malhotra's Nandini had filled her admission form. Luckily the classed will start after their engagement.

Only 5 days were left for MaNan engagement and today they decided to get the engagement rings as well as their clothes from the market.

Manik's family decided to meet them directly in the market. So they are supposed to be meetinga around 3:30 pm.

Nandini's mother came out of her room and went to drink water. She had instructed Nandini to specially wear a salwar suit.

"Maa, aapne meri jeans kahan rakhi hai?" Shouted Navya from her room making her sigh.

"Navya! Jeans nahi mil rahi toh kuch aur pehen lo. Dimag mat khao mera. Pehle hi itna late ho gaya hai. Nandini taiyar huyi ya nahi?"

"Tch! Haan ho gayi hai. Pata nahi aap kyun mere kapdo ko hath lagate ho." Her mother gave her glare and moved towards the hall with her husband.

Nandini and Navya came out with the house lock and moved out.

(Nandini's outifit)

(Nandini's outifit)

They locked the door and moved towards the bus stop. Taking the bus they started their way to the market.

Manik's house

They all were ready to go but were deciding who will go with Manik and how others will go.

"Bhai, main papa ke sath chala jata hun. Aap bus mein aa jaiye." Manik said to which Vivek was going to oppose.

"Theek hai. Chalo Manik." His father said making him bob his head. They took the bike and left.

"Chaliye. Vaise bhi bahut deri ho gayi hai." Neonika said moving to close the door.

"Haan bhai chalo chalo. Vivek Sneha jaldi jaldi karo." Said dadi and they all moved to the near by bus stop. Since they know it's going to be late while coming back home. They decided to leave early only.