15. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟/𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

Hey guys! After really long time.

Happy birthday dear TanishkaYadav8 so here is the update on your birthday. May your all the wishes come true.

Avoid mistakes if any...

04.05.22

As the days were passing so was Nandini settling herself in her new house. It's 1 & 1/2 month to their marriage and until now she did face here and there disappointments among the family except for Manik who was always there for her support.

Today Nandini came a bit early than expected from the college. Her head was paining badly due to the heat so she decided to skip the college.

"Arey, tum itni jaldi aa gayi?" Neonika asked seeing her entering inside.

"Ji maa, woh lectures cancel ho gaye the." She mentally apologized for lying but she didn't want them to know inorder to listen their taunts.

"Accha! Chalo accha hua tum jaldi aa gayi. Sneha apne maike jaane wali hai kal aur hume diwali ki shopping bhi karni hai. Tum jara list bana lo samagri ki. Pehle jao naha dho lo." Bobbing her head she moved to freshen up.

She soon came out of her room all freshed in simple dark blue kurta and sky blue plazo.

She was feeling drained out today, her body was unknowingly feeling light to her to balance herself

She was feeling drained out today, her body was unknowingly feeling light to her to balance herself. She entered the kitchen and helped Neonika knowing her sister-in-law is busy in packing.

"Maa, hum nikal rahe hai." Sneha came inside to inform her.

"Arey! Khana kha ke jao na." Neonika said as she was stering the curry.

"Nahi maa. Ghar par mummy ne already khana bana diya hai aur agar vahan nahi khaungi toh naraz ho jayengi." She replied to which Neonika sighed and bobbed her head.

"Lekin bhabhi, itna sara khana ban chuka hai. Thoda toh kha ke jaiye." Nandini said to which Sneha denied and she and Vivek left from there.

"Nandini, chapatti bas 6 hi banana, sirf main, tum aur maa ji hai ghar mein. Manik aur Manik ke papa aane toh wale hai nahi. Main aati hun." Nandini bobbed her head and continued her work. She completed her work and settled herself to drink water.

It was 12:30 right now and there was still time for the lunch. She got up and putting the remaining dough in the fridge she went to her room to lay down for time being.