7. ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Here is the update. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Do vote and comment guys.

Avoid mistakes if any....

25.02.2022

After the engagement Manik and Nandini got busy into their lives. He was busy in his office work and Nandini started going to her college. Their family already started with the marriage preparation which will be held within 1 and 1/2 month.

It was one ordinary day when Manik was free in his evening time since it is saturday today so half day. Instead of going home he decided to spend some time with Nandini. So he drove his bike towards her college. He knew by 3:30 her college will get over as it is saturday.

He was waiting outside the college gate using his phone. Since he was early by 15 minutes. Taking his earphones out he plugged it into the phone. After 10 minutes his phone rang and he sighed seeing his mother's call.

"Haan maa... Nahi thoda late ho jayega. Bhabhi nahi hai kya ghar pe?" Manik asker and she replied that she and Vivek are gone out. He sighed and said

"Theek hai lata hun." Saiyng this cut the call and looked around. He was busy in his phone when the students started coming out. He was engrossed in his phone so he didn't know.

"Nandini, aaj jo professor ne last mein padhai woh please send kar dena WhatsApp pe." Prachi said to Nandini in return she bobbed her head. They were almost near the gate when Prachi noticed Manik.

"Oye! Jiju yahan kya kar rahe hai?" She asked Nandini. Nandini frowned and looked at the direction that she was pointing. She was surprised seeing him there.

"I don't know." Mumbling it she they both moved towards him. Nandini patted his back and he turned towards her. Seeing both of them he smiled and kept his phone and earphones aside.

"Hello! Apa yahan kaise jiju?" Prachi asked teasingly looking at him and Nandini.

"Woh, bas milne aaya tha...aur kuch baat bhi karni thi Nandini se. How are you?" He asked looking at them to which they said they are fine.

"Acha! Chal Nandu, main chalti hun. Vaise bhi mummy maregi lathi lekar agar jaldi nahi gayi toh. You both enjoy. Bye!" Bidding bye to them she left from there.

"Aapko kya baat karni hai?" She asked looking at him. Manik chuckled seeing her frown.

"Arey! Itna tension mat lo. Abhi let's go to this cafe and talk. Jaruri baat hai." Nandini bobbed her head and they crossed the road and entered into the cafe. They took a corner table and settled opposite to each other. Manik kept staring at her making her smile and look at him back.

In these months they came close and became comfortable. Soon a waiter came towards them to take the order.

"Aap kya lenge?" He asked and Manik looked at Nandini.

"Mmm...one cappuccino and chocolate pastry." Nandini said to which he bobbed his head.

"Cappuccino 2 lana." Manik said and the waiter went to get their order.

"Aap kich khaoge nahi?" Nandini asked to which he said no.

"Wait..." Saying this she opened her bag and took out the tiffin and gave him. He looked at her and opened it only to smile.

"So you are giving me your left over food?" He asked teasingly to which she frowned and said

"Nahi khana toh theek hai. Laiye main vapas rakhti hun." She tried taking it but Manik pulled it away.