9. ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕚

Hey guys!

My College started!!! And I'm hell busy in it and also it's tiring to travel for so long. I hardly get to eat lunch on time now a days.

Note: The updates might be irregular.

Avoud mistakes if any. Do vote, comment and share guys.

04.03.2022

It's mid afternoon and soon haldi will take place. After the incident with Malhotras the guys didn't bother asking them again about alcohol.

Manik was sitting on bed in yellow kurta after talking on the phone with his friends. They were going to come today that's why they called to inform, that they are on the way.

"Manik! Manik!" Shouted his chachu making him look at the door.

"Tu abhi tak yahi hai. Jaldi kar. Ladki ke yahan haldi bhi bhejni hai." Manik bobbed his head and moved towards the downstairs for his haldi.

"Manik, chal. Aa. Yahan baith." Manik settled on the small stool and ladies got him haldi. Neonika did his arti and put vermilion on his forehead.

Dadi came forward to apply haldi on him. He smiled at her and she did same.

"Hayee! Kitna bada ho gaya hai tu Manik. Itu sa tha jab tujhe godh mein liya tha. Aur aaj dekho tujhpe haldi laga rahi hun. Khush reh humesha." Saying this she pecked his head making smiled at her words. For the first time she spoke something really nice regarding his wedding.

Then came, his father and mother they also applied it happily. His bhabhi and brother too came to apply haldi on him. He smiled at them and let them do the honors.

Many people did apply haldi on him which made him look more like a yellow chicken rather a human being.

It took almost an hour for them to do all this. Out of nowhere someone threw a bucket of water on him making him gasp and other shock.

"What the hell!" He screamed on top of his voice. As soon as he turned he saw his friends laughing their life out. He glared at them and scolded them.

"Pagal ho kya? Aise kaun karta hai? Bimar pad gaya toh?"

"Abey! Chill na. It's one and only friend's wedding yrr! Hum yeh nahi karenge toh kaun karega?" Cabir said making him sigh.

"Arey! Bas bas. Cabir, Aryaman bas. Haldi lagao aur use nahane ke liye bhi jana hai. Sardi bhi ho sakti hai agar jyada der tak isko aise bithayenge toh." Neonika said to which they bobbed their head. They applied haldj fully on his body and face making him glare at them.

They clicked pictures together and later on his was told to have bath but not before putting off a bit of haldi of his body into Nandini's haldi.

It was decided that Neonika and dadi  along with Vivek will go to Nandini's house in the car which was rented by them for the wedding.

Once they had gone even Manik was done. He came out of his room and was going to step out of the house when Sneha stopped him.

"Manik! You can't go out now. Haldi lagne ke baad dulhe ya dulhan ko ghar se niklna mana hai."