17. 𝕆𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕠...

Hey guys!

I thank all of you who suggested me the places and from that I chose once place. Thanks guys! Your suggestions were good I might use them later on too 😉.

Avoid mistakes if any.

20.06.2022

Whole room was messed up. Manik had gone to do his urgent work today and Nandini was busy in packing as tomorrow early morning they have to leave for their small vacation.

Manik had already told her to pack some warm clothes and whatever she wanted. She was standing on the stool trying to clean the cupboard. She was suppose to get down the bag from the top of the cupboard but after removing it she saw the dust so she started cleaning it.

(Writer:- Mere mummy bhi aisi hi hai🤦🏻‍♀️)

Once done she came after washing her hands. She packed few clothes when Sneha entered the room. She smiled at her and settled on the bed.

"Ho gayi packing? Kuch help chahiye?" She asked to which Nandini denied.

"Nahi bhabhi, main kar lungi. Vaise bhi thodi si hi packing baki hai. Aap baitho." She fold her jeans and kept it in her bag.

"Vaise tum dono ja kahan rahe ho?" Sneha asked helping her in folding the clothes.

"Pata nahi bhabhi. Unhone bataya nahi. Bas bola hai ki packing karke rakhna, khana kha kar chale jayenge." Nandini said shrugging off her shoulders.

"Arey! Yeh kya baat huyi? Surprise rakha hai kya?" She asked chuckling at her to which Nandini bobbed her head. They continued doing the work. It was almost 4:30 in evening when Manik entered inside to see his wife and bhabhi busy in packing and having their time.

"Kya baat hai? Devrani aur jethani gappe shappe lada rahi hain." He said making Sneha laugh and Nandini chuckle.

"Kyun bhai? Baat karna mana hai kya?" Sneha asked getting up from the bed he smiled and shook his head.

"Accha main chai bana deti hun tab tak tum sab khatam karke aa jao." They bobbed their head and Sneha left from there. Manik looked at her who was busy in closing the bag. He smiled and wrapped his hands around her neck making smile and look at him.

"Ho gayi sari packing?" He asked softly to which she also replied in the same tone.

"Ji! Lekin aap ek baar dekh lo. Shayad kuch reh gaya ho."

"Hmm, vaise hum Ooty jaa rahe hai." He whispered in her ears making her shiver and snuggled more into him. She blushed and looked at him.

"Ooty?" She asked to which he bobbed his head and she gave him bright smile and mumbled *I'm excited*

"Chaliye, chai pi lijiye phir ek aur baar packing dekh lun then khana bhi banana hai. Vaise hum kitne baje nikalne wale hai?" She asked getting out of his hold and stood up. He sighed at her nature but replied.

"Since humari bus 12 baje ki hai toh we'll leave at 11 clock. Yahan se atleast ek ghanta toh lagega hi bus stop tak."

"Lekin hum jayenge kaise? I mean humara luggage bhi hai." She asked worriedly since they will leave in the night.

"Don't worry, maine Aakash ko bol diya hai. Woh anyways apne mummy papa ko pick up karne jaane wala hai so he said he will drop us." She made a *Oh* face and nodded her head.