14. ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕚'𝕤 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖

Hey! Here is the update.

Hope you enjoy it.

Do vote and comment guys.

Avoid mistakes if any.

10.04.2022

It's Saturday today and as usual Nandini was at home since University gives off on weekends. The days at her in-laws were going fine. She is missing her family but she couldn't just go like that.

It's 11:30 and Nandini just had bath and went directly to the kitchen. Since Neonika and Sneha had gone to the market she knew it's her alone who will have to cook today.

"Kya banau? Kya banau?" She was repeated the words looking around. Once she opened the fridge and and checked. Glancing it at last she decided to mix vegetable, some chapattis, rice and daal.

"Pehle aata gund leti hun." Saying this she took a big bowl and added the wheat flour and a bit of salt and mixed it nicely. She made a proper dough after adding water to you it and kept it aside. Washing her hands she took out vegetables likw carrot, potato, french beans, grean peas, cauliflower etc to cut them.

It took her almost 2hrs to complete and it's almost lunch time now. She knew everyone will come shouting for food. She put the last chapatti on the tawa when Neonika and Sneha came.

"Nandini....pani dena jara. Neonika aur Sneha aa gayi." Dadi shouted from outside making her sigh also fliping the chapatti.

"Ji, ek minute." She shouted turning off the stove and filled the 2 glasses and gave it to them after coming out from the kitchen.

"Khana ban gaya?" Neonika asked seeing the time.

"Ji, aap sab fresh ho jaiye. Main tab tak khana bahar lati hun." Nandini went inside again in the kitchen to get the cooked food out. They have a small dinning table but it wasn't enough for them so they used to sit down on the floor.

By the time Nandini served in plates all came except for Manik who had gone to work. They all had lunch without talking and Nandini was feeling really bored now. She was tired also. Once they were done, Sneha went to her room and so did others leaving Nandini alone to do the remaining chores.

Taking a deep sigh she cleaned everything. She came out in the hall and settled herself on the chair and drank some water.

"Shit! Kapde!!!" She cursed under her breath for forgetting to put the clothes on the terrace to dry. She took the bucket filled with clothes and went up on the terrace. By the time she was done it was already 4:30.

She decided to take a small nap and then sit to study. She lied down on the bed and slept immediately being tired. The other side her phone pinged woth message from Manik but she couldn't reply since she was fast to sleep.

***************

6:30 PM

Everyone were in the hall watching TV and having tea except for Nandini who is still sleeping and Manik who still hasn't returned yet.

"Abhi tak uthi nahi Nandini?" Raj asked sipping on his tea. Neonika shook her head.

"Itni kya sona hai usko? Huh! Main hoti toh pura ghar sar par utha denge." Sneha murmured under her breath which was only heard by Vivek who shook his head.