III

It is already the next day and right now Y/n was walking in the hallway getting ready to to my class. All of the sudden Y/n saw students gather around at the corner of the hallway. Making her way to the front of the crowd to see what's going on. Trying her best to went to the fron but she got pushed down by some of the student. It was a punk who pushed her, he and his friends laugh when they saw Y/n fell of to the ground. Trying her best to get up, but she saw two figures already standing in front of me it was Mikey and Draken.

"Wait, Mikey? Ken-chin? What are you doing in here?" Draken then help Y/n to get up and she dusted off her uniform. "Who pushed you?" Y/n look at Mikey with a confused look but, she do get it that he want to kick their ass. Then turn she back to look at the students who are shocked seeing her getting pushed down accidently by those punks. "All right there is nothing to see here, go to your classrooms and do the assignment that the teachers give it to you guys, right now before school is over." Y/n give them a big smile with my eyes closed and waving my hand telling them that she's okay, they were relieved and went back to their class. But not those punks. He grabbed Y/n collar uniform and bring her to his level which make Y/n lift up from the ground a little bit high and he yelled at her. Geez this guy probably need some mints, his mouth smell pretty bad.

Then Draken send him a punch straight to his face making him letting go of Y/n collar. Mikey then catch her so she didn't fall to the ground. He put Y/n down making her stand up on her own and Mikey join Draken to fight the punk along with his friends. Feel bad for them getting punch by Draken and Mikey. Then Y/n feel someone walking towards her from behind, turning her back and saw Takemichi jogged towards me. His eyes widend after he saw Y/n and he stop beside her.

"L/n-senpai? What are you doing in here?"

"Ah, you see I accidently got pushed down, then I met the both of them, and this happen."

Y/n pointing out her finger to Draken and Mikey. Takemichi is terrified by what he just saw in front of his eyes. Beating the shit out those punks. Even though it's only one of them who pushed Y/n accidently. Right now they are laying down on the ground hurting by the pain that they just got. "Oh! Perfect timing Takemitchy! Come let's get out of the school." Mikey saying with a smile on his face to Takemitchy.

"Mikey, you know school is still going right? School is almost done so you should wait with Ken-chin."

"Hmph! You are no fun N/n-chin!"

She laugh and pat Mikey head. "How about I buy you some Taiyaki after school, hm?" Mikey then looked at Y/n with a sparkle on his eyes and he jump to her giving a hug. Y/n almost fell but she balance herself to not fell down to the ground. Even though you are shorter 2cm from Mikey you still can managed to hold on Mikey weight. Mikey let go of his hug and Y/n escort Mikey and Draken to the school gates. Saying goodbye to them and went back inside the school. Y/n noticed that Takemichi is in shocked after what he just saw. Y/n let out a small chuckle. "You must be wondering why I know the both of them right?"

Takemichi just nod his head. "Those two are my childhood friends we were very close back then." Takemichi amazed at Y/n that she knows the strongest people in TOMAN. Even she became their childhood friends. Then hours pass by and the school is over. Students already went out from the school going back home. Y/n then went to her locker shoes to change into her outdoor shoes. Then when she change into her outdoor shoes she heard Takemichi is yelling. Quickly search where the voice is coming from and saw Takemichi along with Hinata, Mikey, and Draken. But, Y/n look closely to Draken and Mikey face expressions. Let out a relieved sigh and walk calmly to them.

"Now what's with this ruckuss that I heard?"

"L-L/n-senppai?!"

"L/n-senpai! They are trying to bully Takemichi-kun!"

Bully? Y/n then saw Mikey who got a slap on his face making a red hand mark on his right cheek. Y/n laugh when he looked at Mikey also Draken let out a laugh, making Takemichi and Hinata confused. Y/n walk to Mikey, he start to pout and Y/n gently put her hand on Mikey cheek and gently brush his right cheek with her thumb. Y/n looked at Hinata and Takemichi with smile on her face. "I think you are misunderstanding the situation Hinata, these two are Hanagaki friends. Also Mikey and Ken-chin won't hit a girl Hanagaki."

Hinata shocked after hearing Y/n explanantion and she immediately apologize to Mikey after what she just did to her. Mikey forgive her and Hinata went back to her class for an extra lesson. The four of us then walk together to the school gates. "Hanagaki, you should protect Hinata." Y/n saying to Takemichi and he nod his head with full of confident. Y/n went to the convenience store to get some taiyaki as her promise to Mikey. Y/n then give it to him and he was super happy about it and eat it like a kid.

Then the four of us went ride with the bikes. Takemichi with Mikey while Y/n ride the bike with Draken. We stop at nearby river and sit on the grass. "You know Takemitchy, you remind me of my big brother a lot." Y/n heart skipped a beat when she heard Mikey saying that. Because she knows Mikey and Draken from Mikey big brother, Shinichiro. Shiniciro and Y/n were close when she was just a little kid. After Shinichiro death, Y/n fealt so sad but she would always show everyone that she is okay.

Then Draken help her to get up from the grass and they went separate ways with Takemichi. Y/n ride the bike with Mikey right now. It was a moment of silent all the way to Y/n house. When they arrived, Mikey then start to talk. "Hey N/n-chin. I want you to come to TOMAN meeting as well for tomorrow." Y/n startled at first when she first say that. She don't want to deny Mikey 'cause she know he would hate it. On the other side, she also don't want to come to TOMAN meeting 'cause she don't to go back there. No other choice to make. "Sure, I miss the other guys as well." She give him her smile which make Mikey slightly blushed. Mikey was very happy that Y/n would join the meeting. Then Mikey and Draken left Y/n after saying their goodbyes to each other. Y/n enter her house and she went to her bedroom. She closed the door and throw herself to her bed. She looked up to the ceiling as she taking a deep breathe. Do I made the right choice... Nee-chan.