XI

October 31th, 2005

It is the day. The say where Valhalla and TOMAN begins. Right now Y/n is walking down the street to the place as she promise to the Haitani's brothers. Wearing the black hood, black face mask, and a messy bun for her hair so other people won't be suspicious with her being a girl. Then she enter the place it was a dumpster with a lot of car ruins. She looked at one of the car ruins and there is Ran who is waving at her telling her to come. She climb up to the car ruins and sit beside between Rindou and Ran. "You look like want to kill someone right now." Rindou messing up with Y/n hair and she slapped his hand away. "Maybe I am." Looking down to the arena where the fights will begin.

The gates start to open up revealing the two gangs straight away as they got a lot of attention from the audience. As Y/n look closely, most of her TOMAN friends are joinning the fight event Takemichi joinning in. She noticed a tan guy wearing a gold frame glasses. Guessing that he is a new member of TOMAN. But her insting tell her something different, he is looking suspicious. Mikey wouldn't let someone join TOMAN that easy. Unless he has something that Mikey make him interested in this guy appearance. Ran noticed that Y/n is looking more serious before the fights start. "You know princess, there is nothing to worry about. It's just a fight between gangs. It's normal for them." Little did Ran didn't know that she is a former gang of TOMAN. She haven't told them about it. She then take off her mask and just give Ran a smile and nod her head. She look back to the arena and she noticed that Baji isn't there. Where could he be?

Not for long, the fight then starting. Y/n the try to look where is Baji. A lot of TOMAN members start to run out of stamina and so Valhalla. Starting to worry even more what will happen to her friends. Then her attention caught Takemichi who is yelling out of no where. Bringin the TOMAN members arise again and start to fight again. Y/n shook her head when she saw Takemichi condition and can't believe herself that he still could fight. You always surprised me out of no where Hanagaki. "MIKEY!" Draken shout Mikey name and Y/n look at where he saw Mikey. Her eyes widend when she saw Kazutora hit Mikey temple with a pipe. "Oh shit, that must be hurt. Man I want to join the fight, don't you think Y- Wait. Where is she?" Rindou start to looking where she went. Ran was also confused that the both of them didn't notice where Y/n went.

===========

Y/n ran behind the car ruins and she start to get into the arena. She easily blending in thanks to her black hoodie, making Valhalla thought she was the enemy. But, she didn't get a single hit from Valhalla as she dodge their attacks easily and fight them easily. As she made to the half of the car ruins, she noticed that tan guy is already with Mikey. Feeling relieve a little bit that knowing there is someone there to protect Mikey. TOMAN then cheer him up by calling his name. Kisaki. Suddenly, a familiar figure jump up from the back and hit a guy who is standing beside Kisaki. It was Baji. He then landed not to far from Kisaki. Glad that he is okay. Y/n sigh in relieve as she noticed something that Baji is suspicious with Kisaki. Then she hard her friends yelling to Baji that they would take Baji back to TOMAN.

Chiffuyu and Takemichi then ran to Baji and stop Baji from walking to Kisaki. "Baji-san! We came here to take you back!" Chiffuyu then explain everything that they were willing to help Baji to save TOMAN from Kisaki and both of them Chiffuyu and Takemichi is here to help him. But, now isn't the best timing. What the hell that he meant saving TOMAN from Kisaki? Y/n then noticed Kazutora is standing and holding a small knife ready to stab Baji from behind. Y/n widend her eyes and start to run towards Baji. She ran so fast until her hood open up revealing her H/c hair. "Kei-kun!" Y/n then pushed Baji to the side and she stand in Baji spot which make Kazutora stab her right in the vital part. Baji, Chiuffuyu, and Takemichi shocked that Y/n get stab by Kazutora. At the same time Kazutora widend his eyes that he got the wrong target.

Y/n pulled out the knife and throw to the side far from them. Then she kneeled down holding her stomach. "S-Shit..." She cursed under her breathe trying to control her breathing. Chiffuyu then start to punch Kazutora on the face. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO Y/N-SAN?!" Chiffuyu then grab Kazutora by the collar and get mad at him. Takemichi then came to Y/n and checking her condition. "I-I'm fine Hanagaki. It's justa scratch." Y/n then cough some blood from her mouth. Baji then kneeled down and facing her. She gave him reassure smile. "Glad that you are okay Kei-kun." She let out a small chuckle. Baji slowly put his hand on Y/n right cheek and wiped her small tears with his thumb. "Talkemitchi, Chiffuyu, I trust you guys to bring her out of here. I'm gonna finish what I started." Baji stand up and look at Y/n once againa and start to go to Kisaki. Takemichi and Chiffuyu then help Y/n. Takemichi put Y/n right arm around his neck and Chiffuyu grab her waist and helping her to stop the bleeding.

As Y/n noticed that Valhalla is approaching them. Looking at Takemichi and Chiffuyu who got beat up pretty badly. Y/n quickly let go her hand from Takemichi and pushed Chiffuyu hands from her waist. Taking of her back hoodie revealing her white shirt that has a blood stain on it. Y/n tight her hoodie tight around the wound, wince a little bit. "L-L/n-senpai what are you doing?" Y/n then turn arond and face them. "Rest now, I'll handle this." Y/n pat their head and turn around facing those Valhalla who is now almost closed with them. Run fast towards them and taking them down easily like she doesn't have any wound with them. Chiffuyu and Takemichi could only stand in amazed. But, Takemichi slowly realize something. Y/n stamina is slowly drained out. "We have to stop her! Come on!" Takemichi shout at Chiffuyu which he agree with him.

They are to late to catch up with Y/n. Hanma already punch her in stomach made her flew away and lay on the ground. The blood from her wound splattered around the ground. "L/N-SENPAI!" Takemichi rushed to Y/n and all the fighting suddenly stop. Looking to the weak body of Y/n. Chiffuyu and Takemcihi getting panicked. Suddenly Baji ran to Y/n and held her head on his lap. Y/n open up her eyes slowly and saw Takemichi, Chiffuyu, and Baji worried faces. She then weakly smile at them, "Guys... I'm fine...". Then hear a foots step coming closer and it was Mikey. Passing by the four of them, but Y/n could his emotionless face and a blood stain on his face. Walking to Hanma and kick straight to his temple making Hanma pass out. Mikey then made his way to Kazutora as the both of them glare at each others. "Let's end this Mikey! Will you be the one who die? Or will I?!"

Mikey start to punch Kazutora without mercy. Everyone is panicking as they watched the scene in front of their eyes. Bloods all over Mikey hands. Y/n then try to stand up holding her bloody stomach with her right hand. "Oi Y/n! You should stay down! The ambulance is on their way!" Baji yelled at Y/n as he grab her from the back and wrap her left arm around his shoulder. "MIKEY!" Y/n shouted as loud as she could to get Mikey attention and she did. Mikey look at Y/n who is now bloody mess and his eyes widend. Y/n then smile to him holding the pain that she had. "I promise to you... right? I won't... leave your side... this wound... is not going to kill me!" coughing a lot of bloods came out from her mouth. "So... don't worry about it... okay?" suddenly her eyes going all blurry and her head slowly hanging down. Coughing a lot bloods and then... her body gotten weak.

"Y/n... o-oi!... Y/N! WAKE UP!" Baji lay her down to the ground and hold her in his arms. Chiffuyu and Takemichi then ran to him and saw Y/n face gotten pale. Baji put his head on Y/n chest as he heard her heart beat is slowing down. His eyes went wide and got teary. He shook Y/n slowly as the tears slowly start to stream down to his cheeks. "O-OI! Y/N! W-WAKE UP! P-PLEASE!"