IX

The both of them walking in silent to their classroom. It was an awkward moment for the both of them. Ofcourse they miss each others, but it has been a long time since they meet each other. All of the sudden Kazutora give Y/n a hug from behind. "T-Tora-kun? Is there something wrong?" Y/n asking him and saw his face burried on her shoulder. "I... Miss you." Y/n then pat his head. "I do miss you too Tora-kun, now we have to go to class first okay?" He nod his head and release the hug, then the both of them continue to walk together to their classroom.

It was at lunch time now and Kazutora take his sit besides Y/n. The both of them then eat their lunch together in the classroom. Kazutora looking at Y/n all the time when she start to eat her lunch. She felt uncomfortable at first when he do that and she start to look back at him. "Is there something on my face Tora-kun?" Kazutora lift up his hand and putting her front hair to the side. Then he smile with his eyes closed. "Now I can see you face." Y/n slightly blushed and looked away. It made Kazutora let out a chuckle. "Oh yeah N/n-chan, would you like to come with me after school?" Y/n look back at Kazutora and nod her head. Kazutora is really happy when Y/n agreed to hang out with him.

=========

It was after school and now Kazutora along with Y/n is walking to Takemichi classroom. Kazutora want to see Takemichi, so Y/n show him to his classroom. She didn't know why he knew about Takemichi and wanna see him. But, she just shrugged it off. Then Y/n open up the classroom and saw Takemichi and his friends is discussing about something. "Sorry, am I interupting something?" Y/n ask them and those five looked at Y/n. They just shook their head and Y/n tell them there is someone who want to meet Takemichi. Then Kazutora walk inside and look to those five students. "Oh! I can't believe there is a junior of mine who is a member of TOMAN!" Kazutora then walked to Takemichi but, Makoto blocked his way. "Who do you think you are huh?!" Makoto facing Kazutora with his angry attitude.

"O-Oi! That is Kazutora Hanemiya! The 3rd strongest man in Valhalla!" Takuya yelled making Takemichi widend his eyes. Now Takemichi is standing up from his sit. Y/n was confused. Valhalla? The 3rd strongest man? What the hell is happening right now? Y/n is really confused and then Kazutora went to Takemichi and told him to come with him to Valhalla hideout. Kazutora then grab Y/n hand gently. "You are coming with me as well." Kazutora then smile to her and she just follow him. Takemichi is following them from behind. Then there is two person waitting for Kazutora and they were Kazutora most trusted members in Valhalla. They were pretty beat up badly. They got beat up by Kazutora. Takemichi widend his eyes knowing that Kazutora did that.

The were all walking together to Valhalla hideout and Y/n just realised that Kazutora is holding her hand all this time. She is slightly blused when she notice it. Then they arrived at Valhalla hideout and when they entering the hideout they saw a lot of Valhalla members in there. Y/n felt uncomfortable when she noticed most of the members is looking at her and they gave her a smirk. Kazutora noticed that Y/n hand were trembling telling she was uncomfortable by the members the way they look at her. Then he wrapped her hand around Y/n waist and pulling her closer to him and Kazutora give them his death glare.

They stop walking and stand in the middle of the crowds. Y/n and Takemichi widend their eyes when they saw Baji is punching a blonde guy. The blonde guy has a lot of bruises and bloods came out from his nose and mouth. Y/n can't tell who it was clearly. Y/n is about to puke when she saw a lot of bloods came out from the blonde guy, she put her hand on her mouth. "You okay N/n-chan?" Y/n just nod her head slowly and try to smile to Kazutora who looking concern to her. Baji then stand up and facing someone who is familiar to Y/n it was Hanma Shuuji. "Is this enough for you? Hanma?" Hanma then smile to Baji and he walk to near Baji. "Kazutora! Do you bring him?" Hanma looking to Kazutora.

"Yeah, Hanagaki Takemichi one of the who witness Baji at TOMAN meeting yesterday." Kazutora pushed Takemichi to the middle making him the center of the attention. Hanma then look at Y/n and she shocked a little when he look at her. "And who is this princess?~" Hanma smirking at Y/n making her a flinch a little bit. "Oh? You mean N/n-chan? She is an old friend of mine and Baji. Her name is Y/n L/n. I just wanted to invited her in here." Kazutora explaining to Hanma and he just keep staring at her. "It will take a long time, so would you like to sit down Y/n?" Hanma asking Y/n politely and she just shooked her head slowly. "N-No need I'm okay with standing here with Tora-kun." Y/n tried her best to give Hanma a smile. Hanma then just nod his head and look back at Takemichi.

"So! Hanagaki Takemichi! Kazutora said that you witness what Baji did in TOMAN meeting right? Care to share?" Takemichi was to stunned to speak when he saw the blonde guy got beat up pretty bad and a lot of bloods that came out from his nose and mouth. Takemichi then start to tell them what happen in the TOMAN meeting yesterday. Baji claimed himself that he is TOMAN enemy and he is now a part of Valhalla. Hearing that made Hanma trust Baji and he officially made him as the member of Valhalla. Everyone cheer loudly and getting hyped that Baji is the part of them.

Y/n can't believe her eyes that Baji did make himself as TOMAN enemy. "Wait a minute!" Takemichi shout making him getting everyone attention. "Baji! You are one of the founder of TOMAN! How come you let yourself become TOMAN enemy?!" Takemichi couldn't believe his eyes either. Baji irritated by his question and then he walked to Kazutora and Y/n, then he stand beside Y/n. "What do you mean? If I'm one of the founder of TOMAN I can't make myself as their enemy?" Baji let out a chuckle then he tilted his head to Y/n and Kazutora. "You know this two is also the founder of TOMAN and they make themselves let out from TOMAN." Takemichi eyes widend as he saw Kazutora and Y/n that they are the founder of TOMAN as well. What's make him even shocked that Y/n was a part of TOMAN as well.

Y/n then start to thinking this is a little bit uncomfortable with her and she decided to go home. "Hanagaki, take that guy with you and treat his wound for me please?" Y/n said it with a bit sadness on her voice, Takemichi then do as what she told. Since her home and Baji is close the both of them decided to walked together. There was a moment of silence at first when the both of them walk together, but Y/n decided to break the silence. "Can we... Talk first at my house?" Y/n then look at Baji. Baji look with his side eyes and looked Y/n face that she see seem seriously want to talk to him. Baji sratch the back of his neck and nod his head. A sad smile then form on Y/n lips and the both of them went to Y/n's house.