7 - TEAM IN TOPSY TURVY Part 1 - SUNEO

Eyelids slowly open. Everything is dizzy, a blend of dark colours, or maybe they seemed dark due to the lack of adequate lighting. Suneo tried to lift himself up, in a sitting position; realising that he was lying down. As he tried to do so, he experienced an aching pain shoot up from the back of his skull to his neck. Automatically, his right hand made its way towards his head and brushed his fingers through his hair to touch the spot of his pain. It was swollen and he could barely make contact with the wound when another ache shot down his skull. He took no long to realise that he was hit really bad by something hard on the back of his head, which might've knocked him unconscious.

"Shit! Where the hell am I?" complained Suneo, looking around at his surroundings.

Brick walls all around him, covering three sides. The remaining side was bound with long iron bars. The ceiling was brick made too. Down was wet ground. He pondered for a while, trying his best to focus on the situation and his swollen head or his aching body. Is this something like prison?! A dungeon!!? After thinking of the last place that came to his mind, he let out a chuckle. "'A dungeon!' Yeah right, as if! Suneo - you must've really hit your head hard." After laughing at himself for a while, "Well, this looks like a place to keep captives. So it's likely to be some prison."

Hard realisation struck him like bolt of lightning. "Oh no! Now I remember. It was my stupid plan. This is Cash's lair. And (he began speaking hesitantly with pauses) I'm.... in his.... holding cell?!?" Suneo made a weird look. After feeling that he could possibly be correct, he sighed and slowly laid back down on his back, "Wow! This feels like deja vu! Being kept captive in a holding cell. Except the fact that I wasn't alone the last time. I had my friends with me. I just really hope my plan worked."
Putting his right leg over the left and folding his hands, placing them freely over his stomach, Suneo tried to relax as much as possible. He said to himself calmly, "I just need to play along and wait here until my friends come rescue me. It's the easiest job in my opinion. Peaceful too. I can't with so much work. I'm too cute and handsome for that. I'm best here, away from the trouble, chilling in a prison cell. Boy, that did sound a lot better in my head, to be honest....."
Closing his eyes, Suneo added hopefully, "Just let my plan work. Then we'll be out of here with Shizuka in no time. I have nothing to do right now except hope for the best. Anyways, who am I kidding? Of course, it will work. It's my plan." He smirked.....

Gian (confused) : "What do we do guys?"
Everyone looked around at Gian with thoughtful faces.

Gian : "We've been watching them for two days, hiding in here, with Doraemon's spy set. And yet we haven't any loophole in their security. Also, we haven't spotted Cash for once, might I add. How are we going to do anything then?"

Doraemon : "Well, obviously the security is tight. He's the most wanted fugitive in Time Patrol's book as of this moment. To top it off, he is the most wanted fugitive with loads of money under his bag. So this wasn't completely unexpected."

Gian : "So what are we supposed to do then. How much longer are we gonna wait?"
Doraemon (in despair) : "I don't know."

After a few seconds of silence,
Nobita : "We're not getting anywhere waiting around like this. Their security is tight so there's no point in wasting time here waiting anymore. Let's just go in already." (Stands up, ready to leave)

Doraemon : (grabs hold of Nobita's hand tightly) "ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Sit back down."
Nobita : "Why, Doraemon? We are not getting anywhere like this. It's the same as not coming here at all."
Doraemon fell quiet for a while.

Gian (defensive, speaking of Doraemon's behalf) : "You are right, Nobita. But you're also wrong. We do need a solid plan to get in now that we know the security's top notch."
Doraemon found hope and nodded his head.