Dork

Sorry it's been a week, but I promise I'll try to update no less than once a week anymore!

Sorry it's kinda a short chapter...but it's got some fluff so yayy!

Hope you enjoy it!

---------------------

(Riza's P.O.V.)

________________________

"Riza, you really should be resting now. Your neck hasn't fully healed yet."

I pulled down on the window shade, then released it so it would reveal the window, and the sunny day outside.

"It's the afternoon, Roy. We can't keep in darkness forever," I replied monotonously, squinting at the light that shined into the room.

I heard him mutter something, and I came over to his bed. "Did you say something?" I asked.

He sighed. "I might," he said, slightly more loudly.

That made me shake my head, despite his inability to see it. "No, Roy, you will see again. I'll make sure of it. Once Havoc gets here and is healed, then Doctor Marcoh will heal you, too."

He smiled. "I can't wait to see your beautiful smile again," he said. He closed his blank eyes and sighed. "I haven't seen you since I lost my eyesight," he said, waving a hand in front of his closed eyes, as if to prove a point.

I punched him in the arm softly. "Stop it, dork."

He leaned back onto his bed, and placed his hands behind his head.

"Riza..." he said, softly.

"Yes," I answered.

"You know I love you, right?"

I blushed, glad he couldn't see it.

"Yes, Roy. I know that."

"No, but...I really, really love you."

What had him so worked up?

I sat down next to him and ruffled his hair. "I believe that. Now, you should really get back to studying. You've been taking the last few days off, and you need to be ready to make amends with the Ishvalans."

I started to stand back up, but he grabbed my arm and held me back down.

"Riza." His face was serious, and his voice took a slightly lower tone. "I need you to know that whatever happens, I still love you."

I sighed. "What's wrong, Roy? Is something going on?"

"Come closer." I leaned in a little, and he felt around for my face. When he found it, he grabbed it with both hands.

"Riza... I..." he said, looking troubled.

"What?" I whispered softly.

Suddenly, he smiled, with a mischievous look on his face.

"I got you," he said, smiling like a kid.

He pulled my face to his before I could think about what he meant and kissed me roughly for a few seconds, before I gathered my bearings and pulled back. He was laughing when I grabbed a pillow and hit him.

"God, Roy, don't scare me like that! Seriously! Besides, someone could have walked in!"

"No one walked in!" he said between laughs.

I huffed and turned around, walking to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my face covered in blush.

I cursed Roy under my breath, but then smiled.

I walked back into the room and looked over at Roy when I sat down on my bed.

He was smiling, looking off into space.

I'll have to get him back... I smirked as I began to brainstorm how to repay him.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A/N I apologize for it being such a short chapter, I was in a rush to get it finished!

Sorry for it being such a filler chapter. Next chapter will be more exciting/long/fluffy/whatever

:)

-IngeniumVatum