Oops

A/N Yay! Updating finally! I'm just going to go straight into the story, so here you go!

===========

Roy's P.O.V.

===========

I laughed as I watched the people scream and run out of the building behind me. It's not like I actually blew it up, I just set a room on the main level on fire to smoke them out. Unfortunately, this also gave me a certain amount of time to find Havoc. Hopefully they'll take him as a hostage if I fail-not that I will, mind you. They made me mad. They took someone important to me, and that alone makes me dangerous, which they know.

Watch your backs. You've got a livid flame alchemist on your hands, one thing you really don't want.

My frown grew more intense as I thought of Havoc, and I started jogging faster through the rooms. He had to be somewhere if they-

"Flame Alchemist. Stop where you are." I looked up and saw a man with a gun aimed at me across a large room.

"And you are?" I asked.

"I am loyal to the fuhrer, and I will subdue anyone who tries to tyrannize his once peaceful reign."

He was wasting my time. "He was anything but peaceful, soldier, look at what he's done to Ishval and the other countries, now I'd advise you to stand down before you get hurt."

"Fuhrer Bradley only protected us, and this is how you repay him? I should-" he was cut off when I held up my fingers.

"The time I spent in Ishval, I learned the fastest and slowest ways to kill a person with fire. I can torture you for hours without ever laying a finger on you. I can keep you from ever having any sense of sight, hearing, touch...I can burn off appendages, I could explode you from the inside out. So let me ask you this: Do you really want me to snap?" I said in a low voice. I really didn't want to hurt him, but I was becoming impatient.

His gun was shaking, and I saw sweat running down his face from the heat in the place. He slowly shook his head no, even while keeping a straight, hard face.

"Tell me where Havoc is and I might let you live. Then you can go running to the other soldiers, who will tell you the truth about your so-called fuhrer." When he didn't move, I took two steps closer in rapid succession. He yelped.

"Okay! Okay! He's in Production Room 3! Through that door, turn right at the end of the hall, first door on your left." I cocked a smile and lowered my hand. He immediately bolted past me and out the door through which I came. I strolled my way to the door he directed me to and opened it. On the other side was a sight I did not expect to see.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Havoc's P.O.V.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I dragged myself toward the doorway that the dumb sentry had left unguarded. It was hard, considering I was only using my arms, but I hadn't lost all my muscle from my military days. Within a minute, I had scrambled to the door. I was out of breath and glad that the imbecile had forgotten to shut the door. I sat there a moment to catch my breath before peeking around the corner. There were no soldiers there, thankfully. I reached out one arm, then the other, and began the long haul down the corridor, hoping to find a way out, or (wishful thinking) that gosh darned flame alchemist. Where was he, anyway? I wondered. Halfway down the hallway, I heard noises and scrambled to find someplace to hide, but ended up playing dead as footsteps rounded the corner. There was no other choice, of course. I thought for sure I was done for, until I heard a voice I recognized.