Ch. 6.2 - Blood Demon art info

19 - Blood Manipulation

23 - painting

Blood Manipulation and Painting then.

|| Blood Demon Art: Blood Manipulation • ブラッドデーモンアート:ブラッドマニピュレーション ||

Shīrudo (シールド) - All the entities blood form together and make a large shield to block out any of the opponent's attack.

Buki (武器) - User's own blood be made into a indestructible weapon. Weapon can be whatever the User wants.

Akiresu (アキレス) - able to make your own body undying as long as it wasn't hit by the hosts selected Achilles heel.

Mageru (曲げる) - allows an extremely advanced waterbender to take hold of and manipulate fluids within an organism's body, allowing the bender to move the person's muscles within 15 mile radius.

|| Blood Demon Art: Paint • ブラッドデーモンアート:ペイント ||

Iryūjon (イリュージョン) - to draw a Illusion of someone or something, usually for spy work purposes only. As soon as it got hit the illusion will be gone.

Doryū (ドリュー) - To be able to draw out characters from various anime's/manga's. Only to be able to create 3 max with half of their own power. User will not be able to protect herself while using this blood demon art.

Ten'nō (天皇) - to be able to create your own domain and do anything you want with it for 1h. But user must be awake at all times and can only be used once a month.

Personal own demon 'Talents':

Sagi - Scamming people am I right?

Mist Breathing - You did train for that.

Zettai uso - You can lie without Hesitation, your brain will automatically give you a reason and without any guilty feeling. Target won't notice the lie.

Dasshutsu - your really good at escaping

Immunity - Immune to any type of poison.

A/N: Ok my brain is filled with knowledge and now yours to right? If you want to change smth or add something tell me and if others agree then I can change it🗿