Ch. 16 - One punch frfr

"Listen here Kokushibo, once Muzan finds out that you're deliberately not telling him where me and my brother are, you'll be in big shit so make sure you immediately run away okay? Over to my house, Tamayo said she was able to ask Yushiro to use his blood demon art to create an illusion okay?"

Who knew the day like this would come pretty damn fast? Kokushibo knew he was fucked, probably more fucked than Douma which Muzan probably expected it from him. That guy is never to be trusted. SMH.

"Master just a second, there's a Demon slayer that got in here" Akaza pointed at something behind him, Muzan narrowed his eyes before looking back to see nothing.

In that split second, Akaza grabbed Douma and Kokushibo by their shirts and immediately jumped from his spot to the outside of the fortress. "That man will catch up to us in a split second so don't waste anytime and run towards Y/n's house, it's best to separate so he won't be able to catch all of us."

Both Douma and Kokushibo nodded and ran at opposite directions, it's not like they had any hope of completely running away from Muzan but it's worth the group effort.

"Ridiculous. You think i wouldn't know you guys traitorous bastards want to run away?" Coming behind Akaza was Muzan, Akaza sensing his death real near closed his eyes ready to die until some bald in a Superman kind of like suit came and punched Muzan in the face.

Holding onto his jaw that was literally almost punched away, Muzan snarled. Akaza looked like he was about to ascend just from that scene with his jaw dropping.

The bald guy turned around with his deadpan expression and told Akaza, "Your little friends are almost at Y/n's house. She anticipated that Muzan would find out sooner or later so she had me and two others on stand by in order to protect you three."

He only stood there, unable to comprehend how someone could overpower Muzan Kibutsuji so easily. "How.."

And bald guy punched Akaza in the gut making him faint. And he kidnapped him and they married the end. /j

Akaza woke up with a nightmare, somehow marrying a guy that's bald?? That's insane.

He looked around at his surroundings and found himself in a pretty decent sized room with three beds and no window. "What? Huh? Where am I.. oh. Right, that bastard who made me faint."

"Akaza! You're awake! Good afternoon to you" You came in with a tray full of food you made just for demons to consume, Akaza narrowed his eyes and pointed at the person behind you.

"That man is not to be trusted Y/n, he made me faint during a crictical moment which I would've died, who knows what he will do to you too." The bald guy behind you scratched on his head and put up his right arm.

"Sorry about that, you were just standing there so I had to get you outta there fast before that man named Muzan regenerate from my one punch" Not that Akaza believed anything he says because even if this guy apologizes he still got that annoying deadpan look.

"Saitama means no harm Akaza trust me since he is created by my blood demon art" saitama? Who's Saitama?

"His name is Saitama? Perfect, We should fight one on one with no weapons to see who's stronger" Akaza hopped right off from the bed and immediately his martial spirit lit up, wanting to fight.

"Akaza-dono!!!!!!" Shit. That annoying fuck is here. Akaza inwardly groaned.

Douma came running into the room and had his arms out for a hug, only to get tripped by You. He faceplanted into the floor.

"Ouch." Saitama commented. "Ouch indeed" You agreed.

Saitama looked at you, "be so for real, you're the one who tripped him..."

"

I love douma slander

anyway yall I did a Yandere book and it's Blue lock. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💨💨