Nate imagine- Meeting Mom and Dad

Today is the day that your parents will meet your Boyfriend of 4 months, yes you know 4 months is kinda late, but you wanted to be sure he likes you before you bring your parents in it. Let's just say, your dad is really protect of over you. He can be pretty scary, he's 6'8, and works out... But inside he's a big fluffy teddy bear. But also scare the shit out of anybody when he wants. Your mom, well your a mamas girl. She loves you, and doesn't want anybody to hurt you, and if they do. Your father will be holding her back.

Right now you are up in your room, putting the last touches on your new outfit you bought just for today. It's a black dress, that tightens at your waist, then flows out, like a circle skirt.. Black red bottoms high heels . Your long hair is half up, half down. Curled ends and ponytail... Your make up is, a little mascara, winged eye liner, and red lips that matches your shoes. And makes your blue eyes pop. You take a deep breath, and grab your red Gucci clutch, with your iphone 6, your red lipstick inside. As you pass by your full mirror on the outside of your closet.

"I look good." You smiled to yourself. Skipping down the stairs, to see your mom and dad at the door.
Before you step off the last step, you close your eyes and take another, deep breath. As you open your eyes. You put a smile on your face to hind the nervousness.

"You look beautiful baby!" Your mom squeals pulling you close for a tight hug. Your dad nods, agreeing with his wife.

"Let's go." He says holding open your front door waiting your you two you exit.

Both you and your mother thank him before you guys started off the the steakhouse.

Nate will be meet you guys there in about 10 minutes. You cant wait, but also dont want that time to come. You don't know what your parents will think. You really hope he's put hisself together and looks nice.. He's needs to impress them. You really like Nate, but your parents mean the world to you. So if it doesn't go well, you don't know what you will do. As you pull up, you get a text from Nate.

My Skate😘- I'm here.....😅

You- so are we.. Everything will okay. They will love you..

As you send it. You see Nate standing by the door, tapping his foot... When your dad puts the car in park, you slip your phone back in your purse and step out of your family's car. You fix your self in the window before you follow your parents up to the front of the building. Your mom and dad are just in front of you with their hands intertwined. You think how cute they are.

***

"Hello, Mr and Mrs __Y/L/N__
Nate sticks out his hand for your father to shake. You bite your lip waiting for your dad to react. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding in when your dad grabbed his hand.

"Y/N, you look beautiful tonight." Nate turns to you. He's always making you blush.

"You clean up nice Nate." You look him up and down...

"Let's go eat." You mother smiles interwinding hers and her husband fingers.

Nate pulls the door open for you guys. You let your parents go first just so you could walk in with Nate. Before he walks in. He copys your mom and dad, interwinding your fingers with his.

"4 please." Your dad tells the man.

"Please follow me." He take out the menus and leans everybody to the back of the building. Seating y'all at a booth.

Your mom and dad of one side. You and Nate on the other... Before the guy leaves he takes your drinks orders. Leaving everybody to look at the menu. When your drinks come, you order you food.

"Well now I see where y/n gets her pretty looks from." Nate smiles over to your mother.

"Why thank you Nate."

They rest of night, was making small talk, Eating. And joking around. Your dad didn't really say anything, so after you said good bye to Nate, you pulled your parents to the side.

"So what do you think?" You asked then, really not wanting to know the answer.

"I love him, I thinks he's prefect for you." You mom smiles puting her hand On your shoulder.

You look up at your dad, as does your mother.

"I really like him. Quoting your mom. He's prefect for you." He smiles down at you. You jump up, forgetting your wearing heels. But you land perfectly on your feet. You give you dad a hug. With your head deep in his chest.

On the way back home. You text Nate telling him that they love him. That night. You go sleep with a smile on your face.