Jack G imagine- Puppy Love

You were sitting on your bed, with your Beats on, listening to Wassup by Skate, and Sammy. This was the first time you've heard it, and you really like it. You pulled out your Mac Book pro, finishing your homework.

After 2 hours you got all your homework done, your boyfriend of 4 years walked in leaning on the doorframe,

"Baby, I think we should get a puppy..." You looked up at him confused. He's never said anything about a puppy before. Hell you didn't even know he liked dogs.

"OkAy.....why now."

"Well you just moved in with me, and I know we both want to start a family. And having a dog, is kinda having a baby. A dog is completely relaying on you, just like a kid. If we get a dog first it's like practice before the real thing. We have to make sure we are good parents before I knock you up..."

He made a good point. You wanted to find out if you could be a good mom, before you really went through the 9 months of holding the baby. And the pain of labor,

You shrugged your shoulders "Your right. We need to see if we can take care of a dog before I go through everything, and not be a good mother, or end up losing the baby."

"So we are getting a puppy?" A huge grin fell on his lips.

"Yes gilisnky." You got off the bed letting your bare feet touch the cold hard wood floor, sending chills up your body.

***one week later***

"Hello, ma'am?" You called out to the back of the lady's head, behind the counter.

You and jack are at the pet shelter, today's the day you two will pick up your new baby. This week has been a mess. You two have been getting things ready for your new pet. The Dog has been shipped from Mississippi, she's a mini border collie named Beauty.

"Hello ma'am." Finally she turned around after calling for her 6 times.

"Oh I'm sorry. How may I help you?" She stood off the black computer chair. Walking behind the white desk.

"We are here to pick up a dog." Jack smiled down at me, interwinding our fingers.

She flipped through a stack of papers. Running her finger down each one, likes she's looking for something.
After a while she looks up at us.

"The border collie, right?" You nodded my head.

"She's in the back, let me go get her. She walked back into a darkroom flipping on a light. Soon to return we a gray crate. She sat the crate at her feet, looking through a other stack of papers, pulling out one. And handing that to Jack.

"Please fill that out." Picking up a black pen somewhere on a desk.
We both took a seat on the other side of the room, jack was writing on the pAper when the lady came over to up with Beauty in her arms.

"So you can play with her while your boyfriend fills out the papers" she handed he the little 2 month baby.

She's black and white, she fits in one hand.. She's so cute with bright blue eyes. And tiny paws. You pull her to my chest, petting her head. Soon I start to hear a little snores coming from her mouth.

"Jack she fell asleep." He smiled over to me. petting beauty's head once before getting up waking back to the desk. Jack and the lady were talking but you couldn't make out about what. When we returned he returned with a pink caller. And the crate Beauty was in minutes ago.

"Come on let's go." You followed him out the door, then stopped him before he could unlock the car.

"Take a picture." You pulled your phone of your back pocket handing it to him. He quickly snapped a picture of you looking down at the sleeping baby.

You put her in her crate, the Jack placed the crate In the back of his jeep. On the car ride home you put the picture on Instagram, with the caption

"New family member..Beauty is her name.. I already love her."

When you locked your phone. Jack interwinded his fingers with yours, siting them I the middle of you two.