Jack G imagines- Make up brush.

You are at Jacks house right now. Last night you stayed with him...and some things happened.. Well both of you guys woke up late.

"Jack!!!" You scream from the bathroom down stairs.

He comes running down,maybe knocking some things over...he stops at the doorway, placing his hands on the frame.

"The guys wanna hang out..." You say making him look up at you as he tries to get his breath again.

"That's why you called me down here.." You gave him a innocent smile
And continued to put on your make up.

"Babeeee!" He wined picking you up and setting you on the counter. He's now standing in between your knees.

"You really don't need this." He grabs your powder brush and tossed behind him.

*BANG*SNAP*

"That was a 20 dollar brush you just threw." You cross your arms over your chest,

"Oops." He kisses your nose. "You're so cute when you're mad." He wraps his arms around your waist.

You jump off the counter picking up your now broken brush. "You owe me a new one." You sigh and toss it into the trash.

"I'm sorry" he hugs you from behind.

"We meet the guys at the mall in 30. Be ready." You spin around, kissing his cheek. Then walks back to the mirror, finishing your make up.

***

"Are you ready?" Asked your boyfriend waiting just outside the bathroom.

"Yep." You look at yourself in the mirror. Light ripped high waisted shorts. And a old gray t-shirt, tied up. Oh and black vans.

You walk out to see jack on his phone. While you push yours in your back pocket, he looks up And smiles.

Before you two walked out. He takes your hand..

***
"MAHOHANY!" You squeal letting go of jacks hand to hug your Bestfriend.

When you pulled away, "Nash! Didn't tell me you were going to be here!" You gave Nash a death glare.

"Sorry boo boo." Nash smiled and pulled you in for a hug.

"I want a hug!" Screams Matt, pulling you away from Nash. After telling everybody hello, hugging everybody's. You finally get back to jack.

He snakes is arm around your waist. You place you head on his shoulder, as all of your friends walk down the long hallways.

"Y/N!! We have to go into Mac!!" Mahogany tugs of your arm. You smile up at jack letting go of him.

As you guys are looking at the makeup you hear laughing. You and mahogany look up at each other knowing who was making all the noise. You two look over to where the noise was coming from, what you see is Nash, putting lipstick on Matt. Jack j and Cameron filming it. Jack G putting mascara on Shawn.

"Omg! They are going to get up kicked out! Come on!" Mahogany pulling you out the door.

"Hold up!" You say pulling her back to you. "I have things to buy!"

You two laugh, going back inside the store. After, you find everything you want. You go to the brushes, picking out the one that jack broke this morning. You have it in your hand until someone grabs it. You spin around to tell that person off.

"Hey! That's mi- oh hey jack." You smile up at your boyfriend, holding the brush.

"I broke it. I'm buying it. Along with everything else." He pulls your little bag of goodies out of your hands.