Nate imagine- On the Road

Nate and Sammy, on to touring to 22 states. Yes you are very happy for your Boyfriend. But he's been gone for 3 months. You've miss him like crazy. You've two have texted, called and even faced time. It's just not the same.

But soon you will see your sweet-loving boyfriend...oh and Sammy's.

Nate called you 3 days ago, He will really wants you to come see him for the last 2 stops. You did have to think about it for a while. And ask your mom. But you thought about hard you think you really want to see him, so right now you are saying bye to your mom and dad. And about to leave for the airport.

"Have Fun BabyGirl!" Your father yells from the from the house door. Your mom is curled up in your dad's arms, crying onto his chest.

You gave them one last wave, and pulled out if the driveway in your new BMW with the Cali sun shining off the paint.

You are singing along with Chris Browns new song Ayo. About 10 minutes from the Airport.. It took you A while to find a parking spot. To pulled your suit case out of the back of the car, ticket in hand..

***

After the plan finally took off to Florida, you fell asleep.

*Baby! Your here!" Nate picks you up by your waist. You wrap your legs around his toned abs.

"I've missed you so much" he whispers in your ear."

All you can do is smile. No words are coming out, you've tied. When he puts you down, Sammy pulls you to his body, is arms wrapping around your shoulders.

"Missed you bestie." You say hugging him back.

"Hey, hands off my woman." Nate laughs. When you pull away. You smile up at your boy and bestfriend. Nate has your suitcase in one hand. His other on your waist.*

When you wake up, the plan has landed, people with bags exiting the flying car. "Nate is right inside the building" you smile at the thought.

You pull your bags down. Waiting for people to pass, once you have a place in line. You exit.

***

"I've missed my babyGirl!" Right now you are hugging Nate.

"I miss you too." You say into his chest. You fell his grip on you tighten, like you're his life source. In returned you hug him closer.

After about two minutes of peaceful, quite hugging you hear Sammy clear his throat. You sadly pull away from your boyfriend. Glance up Sammy, he's smiling his prefect white big smile.

"I've missed you shorty!" He pulls you into a bear hug.

"I'm 5'8. Not that short." You say into his chest. You can feel him laughing.

When you pulled away, Nate had your suitcase in his left hand. Snaking his arm around your hips. Just like your dream. He pulled you too his side. Showing you the way to the car, just outside the airport. You grab Sammys hand in a bestfriend way.

You've really missed these two goof balls, you wonder if they've had fun without you. This is selfish but you wished they couldn't get you off their mind. Even through you know they have. Meet ups, shows? How can they not? You think feeling guilt punch you in the stomach.

"How did you guys get in here without anybody seeing you?" You ask trying to not think about your guilt.

"We didn't." Sam smiled down at you. "I'm pretty sure there's at least 200 girls out there." Nates grip on my hip righted as Sammy held open the girl.

Before NAte opened the last door, he said "when I open this, y/n follow us. And run." You could see the girls lined up outside the door, cops pushing them back.

"Damn. My boyfriend famous." You intertwined our fingers, Sammy took your bag, tossing it over his shoulder, the 3 of you sprint to the car. You just followed Nate, your hands still in his. But he wasn't running fast, so he wasn't like pulling you. Sammy was right behind you... You could hear running feet be hind you. As you know it wasn't just Sammy. Shit fans, once you get to the car. You jump into the front seat. Sam in the back and Nate next to you. He locked the car so they couldn't get in. But the locked doors aren't stopping their faces to be pushed up to the glass. Noses up like pigs. Screaming, squealing. Pounding on the glass.

***
Later that night;

"Good Luck!" You yell to your boyfriend as he walks on to the stage. Sammy wasn't left let.

"Sammy, when do you go on?" You ask turning to him on the couch.

"In 2 minutes. He's saying hello, you know, talking to the fans.." He looks up from his phone.

"I really think this concert will be different...." He winks at you.

You pull your feet into a Criss-cross style. "Oh really? Why's that." You smirk.

"You'll see baby." He stands up, kissing your nose, running on stage.

You roll your eyes. Watching the favorite guys in your life's, having the time of their life. After all the songs they where going to sing, Sammy walked over to you. Pulling you with him back on stage... Pushing you on Nate

"Hi" you said shyly, looking into his eyes. Not wanting to see the 100s of people looking at you.

"Hello beautiful." His comment made you blush. So you covered your face.

After a minute or so your heard gasps but kept your eyes shut. Sammy said something into your ear "I would look..." He trailed on, you slowly peeled your hands off your face, Nate wasn't I front of you. But on one knee I front of you. Holding a little black box. Your hands flew back up to your mouth. Taking air in.

"Y/n you've been in my life for 5 long years. Ever since you tripped, pouring your popcorn all over my favorite shirt. I knew I wanted to marry you... You been there for me, through it all, good and bad. Months at a time without seeming each other. I'm still can't believe that you've stuck with my crazy ass for so long, to be honest." You heard Sam chuckle behind you. "Y/n you're the best thing to ever happen to me, your so beautiful, and smart. I thought the first time we broke up, I had lost you. But you always come back. This time I wanna put a ring on it, you before you smarten up" and one more chuckle from Sammy. "Will you marry me, Y/n?" By this time you were crying nodding your head yes, from the lost of words. Once he slipped the ring on your finger, it all became real. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Jumping up.

"I love you Nate." You finally got out.

"I'm just happy you said yes. By the way, I owe Sammy 50 dollars." He laughs. You pull away to look T his face, a little smile across his face. You soon slam your lips into his.

You are getting married..