Jack J imagines- the first "I Love you"

You and Jack are playing around at the beach...

"Jack!!!" You squeal as he's running with you hung over his shoulder.

"Please please jac-" you were stoped by the cold water. He just tossed you into the freezing water.

"Jackass!" You laugh with him.

"Yes yes yes, my name is jack. And I have a ass." He laughs, sitting down next to you.

After you two clam down, you tell him your getting thirsty.. So pull up your shorts, and lose black t-shirt you stole from jack last week. Walking up to the Closest store.

"2 snow cones please." You pull out a 5 dollar bill.

"Here you go ma'am." He hands you your cones, as you place the money on the table.

When you turn around you see a tall blonde gar boy looking down at you.

"Why is such a pretty girl, here all alone." He places his hands on your waist pulling you closer.

You try to pull away but he's too strong. "I have a boyfriend." You mumble. He pulls you closer, if that was possible. Making you drop one of your snow cone.

"DUDE, back off!" You didn't see his face but you knew it was Jack.

"Why do you care man?" Says the blonde handed boy.

"She has a boyfriend. Who loves her very much. And if you don't back the fuck off I will kill you." Jack say threw his teeth.

Once he let's you go, he says sorry and plays it off like nothing happened, walking up to some other girl about your age. You turn to jack and smile up at him.

"I love you too." You stand up if you tippy toes, and give him a sweet peck on the lips. "I'm sorry, I dropped you snow cone." You glance down at the rainbow puddle at you feet.

"Come on baby!" He wrapped his arm around your neck, "let's go home" you smile up at him licking your snow cone.