Sammy imagines- Strip Tease. Smut

Sammy has been doing nothing but watching tv. And you have been wanting to get dirty. You've tried everything to get him to just even look at you. But you saved the best for last.

He's sitting in the couch. So you stand in between the tv and him, slowly taking off your shirt.

"Babe, I'm watching tv." He whines.

You start the pull down your nike sport shorts. Turning around so he can see you big butt. After you are naked, you slide your hand down to your heat. Pushing a finger in.

"Oh Sammy." You moan. Adding a other finger. He just sits there wide eyed. You've never touched yourself. And he knows that.

"Daddy. Fuck!" You scream deepening your 2 fingers.

He pulled your waist, so you are siting on his lap.

"Baby girl. As hot as that is. I'm the only one who should fingering you." He growled in your ear. You pulled out your wet fingers, letting him replace then with his. As he watches you, you began to lick the cum off of them.

"That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen you do." He pumps him fingers faster, making you moan his name.

You push your hips down to telling him to go deeper.

By now your a moaning mess. His other hand slides up your body to unclipped your bra. You place your hands on his cheeks slamming your lips into his. He broke the kiss just so he could pull is shirt over his head..

"Baby let's go up to the room." He picks you up, your legs wrap around his hips. You kiss him again as he makes his way up to your room.

*sorry about having two Sammy's. I've had Sammy feels. 😘😘*