Chapter 1

***Entrances and Exits***

***That's the thing with books, there just words. Yet they shape minds***

-24th July 1993-
-9:27 pm-

Diary of mine,
Hello, it's me once again, of course, it's me. I mean who else would it be?

Anyway, future me or any descendent of mine.
By now you know I'm not completely all there, but all the greats are. The people who condemned us are just jealous of our wondrous minds, for example, today started out horrid and by the end, I have managed to stop myself from murder 34 1/2 times.
On a separate note, I have a knitted blanket and an owl cosie think of it as a tea cosie but for Hedwig.

Speaking of my darling child, she is very pleased to be flying more and being away from the other animals in the house. I say animals because it is true my uncle, aunt, and cousin are all mammals. I however am not as fortunate.

And my luck has gotten worse as dear old Auntie Marge is coming to stay. I really hope she trips over one of those mangy dogs she loves and snaps her neck.

Okay, that's enough for today as I think it's time for me to see if I can make a pair of socks.

Bye future person,
ANGEL XXX

************************

-25th July 1993-
-6:15 am-

Angelica Eris Potter
It's a strong name, with an even stronger legacy and legend.

She doesn't care for either.
To be perfectly honest, right now she only cares to sleep. But her dreams of large dogs frolicking with deer in blue rooms are slipping as a loud screech makes her bolt upright. She can only thank her delightful Aunt Petunia Dursley, elder sister of one Lily Potter née Evans making her family by blood only.
Banging and shouting "GET UP" over and over to get the last living Potter awake, it is truly surprising her ears haven't ruptured.

But one particular bang woke her darling child Hedwig, as she started to squawk which made Angel bolt upright. Unfortunately for her she had moved in the night well rolled and was on the edge of the broken bed frame, which meant she fell on the floor in a heap. Hedwig clicked her beak in a way making Angel narrow her eyes at the bird and glower "You ungrateful child, I am so glad I amuse"
Hedwig was a topic of conversation the Dursleys avoided especially after a comment about her being a pigeon, well let's just say her uncle has a healthy fear of 'The Pigeon'.

Looking at the alarm clock, which was 3 hours and 27 minutes ahead, don't ask, Angel saw it was time for breakfast. Not hers though, never hers as she was to make it for everyone else. There would be 4 for breakfast and a bitch, that's 'Auntie' Marge and not Ripper the purebred French Bulldog.

Stretching her ivory limbs, Angel managed to wrestle with the new blanket and win as she stood up. Just as she padded to the varnished oak wooden wardrobe, which had been in the house since her cousin was 3, Angel snagged her little toe in a loose pale blue thread making her stagger. After calming herself down which included the reason why she shouldn't burn the offending object, Angel found a scrunchy in a pile of socks and shoved her ringlets of strawberry blonde hair into a messy bun.
Exiting the room with a flourish, and strutting down the stairs like a runway, Angel walked into the dual dining room and kitchen with a bright smile shouting "Good morning, my darling family" Seeing the deathly glares and hearing grunts of either embarrassment from her existence or anger from her existence, brought Angel a large feeling of warmth.
As Angel's mission for her existence, was to piss if her relatives as much as possible. So far it was a complete success.