Reaching 1: The Dancer

He removed his jacket and sat down the floor. He reached for the tissue in his bag and wipe the sweat all over his face.

Another tiring night for Jimin. It's already 10:00 in the evening but it's not yet time to rest.

Eventhough he wants to lay in his bed and rest all over, he can't because he knows he'll end up being lazy again.

"Park." A voice called.

Jimin looked at his choreographer. Yes, he calls him his family name.

"Yes hyung?" a bit hoping that he will tell him that it's rest time already.

"Take a rest. The practice is over. You can go home already."

Jimim heaved out a sigh with the sudden grant of his mental wish. He bids goodbye to his choreographer and to the other staffs after getting his backpack.

"Finally~" he said while stretching his arms.

Currently walking outside their dance studio and made up with a quick decision to go to the convenient store he just passed by,

He went inside to buy something to eat because of his night cravings. Ugh, what the hell is a cookie doing inside his mind again?

After getting some, his mind's focused on reaching to the counter quickly that he didn't notice a person bumped him.

The person felt shocked and immediately said sorry and gave his hand.

Jimin took it and said it's alright. He felt bad for the food spilling in the floor together with the drinks.

The crew said they will trade it for a new one and won't cost it to him.

He paid for it, said thank you, and off he go.

His dorm is just a walking-distance so he won't mind walking.

He's Park Jimin. The famous dancer in Korea. Remaining humble and kind at all cost because he believes that he should always repay everyone back. He loves his fans so much and practices really well to improve himself to them.

Most of all, he doesn't believe when people says he's a big star.

He'll always have that hidden thought that the real star is him whom their certain Park Jimin can't probably reach.

That would take a lot of deep sighs, he guess.