Reaching 12: Nothing

"Hyung! What's happe--" Jimin tried following Suga but his eyes reflected the lights.

Many cameras and phones were surrounding them. The crowd really think that this is a huge scoop to the media. Blabber here, mumbling here and there. As a few seconds passed, another batch of people came out to look.

"What do we have here?"

"They said they caught Jimin dating! To a boy!"

"What? No way!!"

"Yes waaayy. Look~"

The girls look at their direction. The others looks at them with disgust in their faces. They keep on mumbling hurtful words to Suga.

Jimin lost his self at that part. He was so furious but he knows if he'll let his emotions control him, he'll probably be like Sullivan to a scared boo.

For a moment, he glanced at Suga who's giving death stares at those people. He probably wanna show the fvck he doesn't give to anyone. But now, he'll show it to them not because he cares, but because he knows this is a serious matter.

Jimin suddenly thought of pulling Suga's hand and intertwined it with his. He won't be alone with this. Jimin thought.

Suga looked back at him and he knows he gave his hyung the hope they both need by squeezing his hand.

"Why are you all here?" jimin starts of with a calm question still holding Suga's hand as if he brags him to everyone.

"What are you doing with a boy?"

"Are you gay?"

The noise became louder as another set of people keep coming with questions.

"Is me being gay that important to you all? So what then?" he continued speaking with a calm tone and showing his sarcastic smile.

The others seem to be annoyed about his ignorance.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm enjoying my date with my hyung so if you'll excuse us please." he carefully said wiping the crowd while pulling suga with him. He intentionally did not open his hyung's name to everyone to protect him.

Suga who's now in deep curiosity upon Jimin's actions, added the tight to their hands intertwined. Jimin faced him but the crowd did not allow them to talk and blocked their way out.

"Jimin this is a serious matter your very own career will be affected!" a reporter bravely said.

Their actions made Jimin and Suga real furious than they were. Okay time to act. They both thought.

"What the hell are you saying? Can't you let your idol Park Jimin live?!" Suga lost his control and shouted at them.

The noise became nothing but silence. They were all shocked about his sudden tone including Jimin as well.

"If his fans are here, then what? True fans knows how to respect their idols right?" he continued eyeing the girls who he's quitely sure are his fans.

"Oppa you're a boy, but not dating with a boy!" a fan cried at the back. The girls beside her agreed and looks at jimin with disappointment.

Suga saw a glint of pain in Jimin's eyes so he pulled him away this time,

"This means that we should go, then. These people don't deserve a damn." he muterred out loud. This time, they sucessfully escaped the crowd who's still in shock.

They should be wild about seeing jimin with a boy but the lowkey confirmation from the two of them silenced their mouths.

As they go, a drop of tear fell into Jimin's cheeks but at the same time he was smiling proudly at Suga.

He's right about this hyung being the most precious thing in the world.